View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 11:12 AM   #25 (permalink)
Ladybug

Graphorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Enya Mayberry
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bradley "Brad" Wills.
Accidents & Catastrophes
Workaholic || HOGwart | iloveyou. || SnowQueenEviee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connie View Post
Miss Evi3e <3: Hey Eviee, I'm glad to see you back. It was harsh of her, but one thing I always admired about Ginny is, she was always honest with her emotions. And also, I think she is very bold with the way she displays her emotions. I try to bring that out in my stories also. Thanks for reading and commenting. I appriciate the compliment also. Thanks.
Haii there! Yeah sorry i suddenly disappeared a while ago...i bet you were wondering where i was as i said i'd read the WHOLE of your story *hides* Was in Wales camping for two weeks...it's good to be back hahahaha. But i'm back now *parades around the thread*

Yes it was! But i do see your reasoning. She's always admired me because she can fend for herself and not expect people to fend for her. She has such a fiery spirit and when she loves she loves....hence her showing her emotions clearly.

Your welcome for the comment i'm glad to write them. Can't wait for more!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connie View Post
To all my readers, thank you for reading, and I want to let you know that we are leaving in the morning for a 2 day trip to Ohio, for a Memorial Service. We won't be in a place where there is Internet, so I'll have to post my next chapter when I get back. I would like to honor my husbands Grandma by saying she was a wonderful woman, and will be sorely missed by all her children, grand children, great grandchildren, and her great great grandchildren. She would have been 103 years old next month. She played the organ for her church up until 2 weeks before she died, when a stroke stopped her from being able to do the thing she loved so much; playing that organ for God.
Oh, and if anyone else wants to comment on my story, please do. Thank you everyone.
That's so sad... It's completely fine that you have to go i completely understand take all the time you need. It's just so sad that she wont be there to see all of the young ones grow up...was like *woah* when i saw how old she was, then again my great nan is 94.

I don't actually know what to say....

I'm so sorry for your lose.

R.I.P

___________________Look Who's Back.
Beware.