View Single Post
Old 08-03-2011, 09:44 AM   #20 (permalink)
PatInTheHat

DMAC
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maximiliano Delgado
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Topher Fakiris
Accidents & Catastrophes

x6 x3
Browncoat l Extra Syrup l Kita's Strong Confident Other Half l Lemon Patch

Returning the greetings that were sent his way, the Spaniard made short work of placing the summoned parchment and quill in front of him, charming the quill so that it would take notes during the meeting.

"Not too late," He comment by way of greeting. There was coffee, and tea as well, on a decent sized tray in the center of the table, and though Rafa had yet to touch it, he assumed the others knew they were welcome to.

They did right? Hm.

Deciding that now was a good time to start, he let his gaze wander from Hunter to the others in the room. "Thank you all for attending this meeting. For those who don't know, I am Rafael Belmonte, Environmental Head." He motioned to Hunter. "And this is Hunter Phillips, Maintenance Supervisor. We will be heading this meeting, and assignment together." As for there names, well... they could give them if they liked.

"I called this meeting because I'd like to get started on a project, making the ministry more environmentally friendly. As of now, there is no sign that there's an environmental department or that the ministry is striving to become more 'green' with the exception of level four. Hopefully, with the assistance of maintenance, we can change that." The quill obediently scribed every word he spoke. "First I'd like to see if you guys have anything in mind on how we can accomplish this task, any ideas on how we can accomplish this goal?"

Rafael motioned to them to speak, and belatedly, to the tray on the table. "Also, help yourselves to the tea and coffee."

______________We'll live while we're young We'll chase down the sun _________________________