View Single Post
Old 07-23-2011, 08:25 AM   #10 (permalink)
harita
Ravenclaw
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
isabella Macmillan
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Laura Thomas
International Cooperation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Evi3e <3 View Post
Lonnnngggggg but i loved it!
Aww it wasn't cheesy, it was just right.
LOL! he told the Minster of Magic to get lost. YES RON!!
I always love reading your FF's and i loved reading this one

Eviee <33
Thanks Evieee...
i know its pretty long, isnt it?
i always end up writing long,long posts...need to work on that...
But you know i wanted this to be a one shot and since this is only one scene of sorts writing down in words...it really turned out to be a lonnnngggg post...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashfig View Post
Hahaha oh Ron...always in the awkward situation. Hahahaha and I loved the bit about Harry (and Ginny).
Yeah, that's what i sort of love about him... Unknowingly he always gives us a good laugh.
Thanks for reading...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayquilz View Post
NOT CHEESY. beautiful! I loved it !!! a lot!! awww it made me smile when she took his hand....*squeeeee!*
thank you...
Glad you loved it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connie View Post
Harita, I loved it! Of course I knew I would. You really must write more right away.

I have two questions.
1. Why is Hermione having trouble with her non verbal magic, and is that the only problem she is having doing magic? Is it from the combination of being tortured by that evil witch, and not being able to find her parents right away when the war was over?

2. Why didn't Ron get the message Hermione was coming?

You could make this one shot into a regular ff! And you would be able to count me in on being your loyal fan as always.

Great story Harita. Thanks for letting me know about it.
Thanks Connie...and i know you would be a very,very loyal fan...
But you know i just got this scene right in my head and i immediately thought of writing a one shot...i don't know if i will possibly make it into a regular fiction

But yeah, i am writing something else which when i finish with it would soon post it...so look out for it...

And to answer your questions
1. Well, i didn't specify much on why Hermione was finding it difficult to perform non verbal because story would become much longer than it already is for a one shot.
Its just that Hermione had gone to Australia to look for her parents and when she found them and spent some time with them it had been in Muggle Adelide. so she didn't use much of magical spells there and besides i feel non-verbal isn't required much unless one is wandless which more so happens during war like crisis. so this means that she wasn't in trouble or in a situation where she would require to use non verbal spells.
and moreover non verbals need a lot of practice so we could say Hermione had become a bit rusty on it after vacation...

2. and why didn't Ron get the message that Hermione is coming. i think Hermione answers that question herself

Quote:
“maybe they didn’t want to tell you” she said cheekily
lets say the Weasley family themselves wanted Hermione's arrival for the Family plus Order Dinner a surprise for Ron...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
Not a problem at all! I will leave this thread here for a week or so before moving it to the finished FFs

Lovely job
thank you so much...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahb View Post
Ohhh that was not cheesy it was beautiful. I especially like the end, a fun bit of humor.

~Sarah
thank you Sarah...that's what is nice about Ron's character, isn't it? you just ought to love him for what he is...

Last edited by harita; 07-24-2011 at 05:38 AM.