View Single Post
Old 07-23-2011, 03:59 AM   #8 (permalink)
Connie
Gryffindor
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Janet Lynn Gordon
Fifth Year
Werecats are people too! Reader of Fan Fictions

Emily:
Quote:
I didn't know you were doing a continuation!
Yeah, I decided to. And there will be one more after this one.
Quote:
How old is Harry exactly?
I'll let you do the math next chapter.
Quote:
Trace of Magic? As in Animagus, trace of magic? Or something different?
You'll find out in the first chapter.
Quote:
Is this after the final battle? Or much later?
Oh! Oh! I got this one. It is definitely sometime after the final battle.
Thanks Emily. I'm glad you want to read it.

Eviee:
Quote:
Hello there
Woah this sounds like it's going to be goood.....
Yeah *points above* Is this after the final battle?
and and who is the man!?!?!?!?! hahaha
PAMS
Hello Eviee! Thanks! I hope you like it. I do. *points above to Emily* Yup sometime after. And I'm pretty sure you know who the man is. Thanks Eviee

Harita: Thanks so much! I think I'll be able to post every Friday. The story is all done. So there shouldn't be a problem posting it every Friday. Thanks for reading.

Ashfig: I'm sorry I don't know your name yet. But, thanks for being here and commenting. I'm glad you like it.

La La: Hey Lauren! Thanks for coming. I think it's better once we get into the story line. Thanks again.

crookshanks_kitty: Hey Ava. I'm glad you think my stories are fresh and intriguing. That makes me feel as good as a lot of these other wonderful writers, you included.
Quote:
You gave us several clues here as to who the character may be.
Yeah, I don't think they're to hard to figure out. I don't want to boggle anyone's mind this early on. I will tell you this though. There are many things in this story, and even from OHOT, that are clues for my next story that will conclude this series of ff's.
Quote:
it could be Albus Potter as well
I wondered if anyone would think of him.
Quote:
I love the preface Connie. I'm looking forward to reading more. PAMS (please?)
Thank you so much Ava. And you shall get more next Friday. I don't want to post too often, because my chapters are usually very long. I don't want to overwhelm anyone. This story has 23 chapters. No Epilogue, but, I plan on giving a preview of the story following in olace of the Epilogue. Thanks again Ava.