View Single Post
Old 07-22-2011, 03:24 AM   #13 (permalink)
Hera
Dark Force Defense League

DMC
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jasper Hart
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Olympia Stanton
Magical Creatures

x10 x10
½ EagleBrain ♥ Creeperdoodle ♥ Raven Dor ♥ Berry ♥ ½ Team House Elf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meh Reh View Post
Blaise watched the other man follow Mr. Nutters out of the waiting area. Merlin, could that have been any MORE awkward? Probably not, BUT it wouldn't cease to amaze Blaise if later on it did. Knowing the other man was an MLE employee, he'd run into him later on on the second floor and it MIGHT not be as awkward.

But the guy knew his name.

He put his hand back into his pocket, and pulled out the vial of yellow liquid. Whatever it was. He wasn't about to go drinking it without knowing what it was.

The door opened and out stepped... Emily?

"Emily," he said, nodding, putting his hand back into his pocket as swiftly as possible, though no doubt she would have seen him do that. Oh well. At least he would be testing her observation skills. "What are you doing here? You look like you've been beaten up... no offense."
Emily raised an eyebrow sceptically.... had she missed something? She eyed Blaise's pockets.. What did she miss?
"Mmm gee thanks..." she replied, a little bitterly. She wasn't exactly thrilled about having been "beatedn up".
".... I just.... lost.. ... a duel." Merlin that was painful to say. She didn't like admitting her failures. But it was becoming a frequent occurance.

Ignoring the thuding pain around her midsection , Emily out on a brave smile, straightening up her posture a bit- partly to look taller and partly to try and convince Blaise that she was fine and that she could handle it.
"I suspect Damien might want the honours of finishing me off." It was sarcastic, but there was some truth to her comment, he had warned her before she left.