View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011, 11:18 PM   #11 (permalink)
Hera
Dark Force Defense League

DMC
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jasper Hart
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Olympia Stanton
Magical Creatures

x10 x10
Default Peeps :)
½ EagleBrain ♥ Creeperdoodle ♥ Raven Dor ♥ Berry ♥ ½ Team House Elf

Making her way out of the A&C office area, Emily put on a brave face. No, she didn't regret the duel... but she did regret not trying hard enough, she should have done better really, she had no excuse for her performance. Either way, it was over and done with now, and all she could do was learn from the experience.. and go lick her wounds. Figuratively speaking of course.

But as she was about to make her way back to MLE she ran into a couple of familiar faces.

"Blaise... Ryan..." she greeted nodding her head slightly. She also nodded her head at the other gentleman she didn't know.

Ahh.. Ryan!! of course. This was perfect timing, he could get her the pick-me-up she needed.

"Ryan, I heard a little rumour that you're stocking something I need." She couldn't care less about any drinking at work policy right now... no what she needed was a healthy dose of Firewhiskey, something to soothe her nerves and numb the pain. Because really, she did not want to face Damien like this, she needed to pep up a bit. Get a handle on the pain.

Last edited by Hera; 07-21-2011 at 11:46 PM.