View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011, 08:02 PM   #10 (permalink)
Holmesian Feline

MO & DMLE
Chimaera

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Celeste Gert
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nadia Atreyu-Rehman
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Simon Spencer Bennett
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Noah Bennett
Minister's Office
x8 x8
Toothless - Napoleon of Crime - Gryffinclaw - Owl Emissary - Pirate Auror - DoctorDonna

Gavin raised an eyebrow at the dramatic sigh and response he receieved in answer to his inquiry. "No I just prefer to know something of what I might be getting into ," he remarked quieting his tone, the werewolf incident coming to mind on top of the list of times he had gone in blindly.

He looked confused at the name he was given though as Ryan continued in a whisper Gavin knew then just who he was refering to, the younger man doing his best not to glance at the man in question, even as he...Blaise came closer to them. Some might question how he knew about the man, thinking perhaps it was because of working in law and in the same department, but the charms worker knew it was much deeper then that. The ex-auror's methods having rubbed off on his own to at least notice them at work.

Gavin simply stood and remained quiet as the men interacted, not yet having given an answer to Ryan as to whether or not he was coming along on whatever was to happen. Which was probably good since he needed to decided what his position was going to be. he saw the exchange of vial, fighting the urge to roll his eyes at the action but decided not to risk the exposure. When Ryan once more glanced at him as if in question, the level 3 worker sighed.

"Fine....I'll come," he answered moving to walk to the lifts.