View Single Post
Old 07-07-2011, 08:10 AM   #10 (permalink)
Boy Wonder
Formerly: RobinBoyWonder

Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Olivia Anderson
First Year
x1

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassXRose View Post
"Pleasure to meet you, Miss Julia," she greeted, giving her hand a firm shake.

"Detective Amsten," she corrected herself happily as she took the case file, copying down the identification number in the log and filling in their names, then set it down to open the file.

When he indicated the key, she looked up at it with interest as he spoke, before looking back down to the file. "Fascinating..."

When she was finished looking over the file, she handed it back to the woman, assuming that Mister Amsten preferred NOT to be bothered with such things as taking care of the placement of the case file. PFFT. She approached an empty table and thought.

"No charms... So spells on it. Perfect," she said, turning from the table to a shelf, on which was a videoscope, a muggle device, which Elinor lifted gingerly and set on the table. "We get to do this the old-fashioned way," she smiled, and after snapping on a pair of latex gloves, Just in case, she gestured to the key. "May I?"
Benjamin was all ready to go. Had his fancy glasses, his wand ready, a few assistants and-

A videoscope. Tapping his bottled glasses back to normal, Ben looked at Elinor with a look that said 'Um....' "I was just going to use magic to, you know, make everything much more easy and awesome, but that works, too." The Detective hoped there was more to the videoscope than that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vishu.emma View Post
Julia watched as Ben prepared with the key kept on the table. Meanwhile Elinor came up with an old-fashioned way. "Older the better." she smiled at her. She took her wand out, ready for the action. If there was any!

She turned to Ben, "Are you so sure there are no magical traces in it - -" she paused, "Detective?" she grinned.

Older the better? Benjamin ignored that comment and flicked back his glasses to the green color. When a question was asked.

"Yes..." Rookie... "I am sure." Benjamin let out a laugh and turned back to Elinor hoping they could begin.