View Single Post
Old 07-05-2011, 06:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Stupefy99
Hufflepuff
DH Ficlet Ace
Gnome

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jack Potar
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Kaikerott Pargus
Gryffindor All of that Pain - Sa16+

This is based off of Harry Potter DH Part 2 trailers, however I have put my own twist. It will also tie into Ravenclaw.... excuse me? in the future. Enjoy!
DISCLAIMER: I do not own any Characters shown, unless of course I created them. Mostly everything in this story belongs to JK Rowling, our beloved author!

Battle ravaged Hogwarts, the protection barrier had fallen, and Harry was thought to be dead.
But he wasn't.
Hidden safely under the invisibility cloak, he was shooting spells at Death Eaters, making them fly backwards in to a wall or something similar. He saw Hermione, anger in her eyes, run up to the grand staircase. Bellatrix stood high and might upon the staircase, shooting killing curses in the crowd. Hermione raised her wand, but missed. Bellatrix snarled and hit Hermione with a very familiar look red spell. As Harry suddenly remembered it, Ron caught Hermione, and, seething, ran to the Staircase and began dueling the evil witch.
The red spell had been used to kill Sirius. Harry remembered it.
He burst from under his cloak, and all fighting ceased, except for Bellatrix and Ron. Harry joined the battle.
Harry Potter and Ron Weasley. Two best friends fighting side by side.
The two spells shot by Ron and Harry seemed to morph together to form a large red bolt. It hit the once laughing Bellatrix square in the chest. She flew back, through a veil over a window, and through the crumbling arch shaped window.
Time seemed to freeze, except for an all to familiar scream. Harry flew through the arch shaped window, being tackled by a large plume of black smoke.
"Its over, Potter!" Yelled the Dark Lord. Harry stabbed his wand into the plume, and they both fell into a dusty place similar to an attic. Harry stood, and did Voldermort.
"Its done. Your freinds will die. As will you." Voldemort said.
"No...... we will die. Together." Harry said, and with a scream tackled Voldemort over the railing. They fell and fell, struggling, but landed in the courtyard. Harry contorted in pain, but barely managed to stand. People, Death Eaters, ghosts, and the people on Harry's side were filing in to the field.
"Its over, Tom..." Harry said, raising his wand.
"Expelliarmus!"

Last edited by demented_death_eater; 07-07-2011 at 01:27 AM.