Thread: Direct Floos
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2011, 01:16 PM   #9 (permalink)
TeafortheSoul
Formerly: Tegz
Dark Force Defense League

DERP & DMT
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
???
Ravenclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ronnie Thurkell
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Jarsdel
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Calyx Morgan-Bott
Ecological Protection

x12 x12
lives in a hobbit hole || Ern and Touz's Nuzzle || roflysst || looking at a seed packet

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeredithRodneyMckay View Post
Urrghhh, Borr. Few people got Gabe riled, but he was one of them. And it wouldn't surprise him if the rubbish being talked about was what was coming out of the man's mouth. "To be honest, I can't say I blame you for feeling like that. The man just rubs me up the wrong way." Gabriel grunted slightly and shook his head.

"Absolutely, whatever you need." He looked at Van with a steely, determined gaze, then across at Damien. After the meeting they had in the Leaky, Gabe was sure he would want to help in any way he could, too.

"All of them," With the possible exception of Erica Radley, "Are trouble." And he meant the Ministry cult leaders, not necessary cultists in general. There was one in particular that... well.

Well.

"I'm bloody close to doing something drastic." But no. Evander KNEW how to be patient. And this cult business had been going on for a few years now. Certainly he was patient, but time was suddenly starting to pass even more quickly to the point where he realised if they didn't do something soon...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinky View Post
Damien nodded his head and a smirk formed his lips. "Got it, Van. Think we'll get to bust some heads down there?" It could be said that the older man had a childlike gleam in his eye.

Turning his head he gave Gabe a nod and then clapped him on the back. "Ready to get some work done?" Funtimes!

"... doubtful. You'll sit in the little office, and if anyone finds you there, deactivate the listening charms and your cover is simply a meeting between the two of you. Perfectly legit." He knew that gleam. A gleam he had to suppress in himself.

"Alright then. You know the password. See you down there in a moment." Van grabbed a handful of the provided powder, muttered the password, and vanished through the floo to the office on the tenth level.

love is like a letter wrote :: and life is like an envelope
be careful who you give it to :: they might not give it back to you