Thread: Direct Floos
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2011, 12:59 PM   #7 (permalink)
MeredithRodneyMckay
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dahlia Betsy Marin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Anderson MacKenna
Magical Law Enforcement
x7 x6
Sanctuary Abnormal | HuffRavSlythDor | Guard Badger ♥ | Stargater | Awaiting Culling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegz View Post

The few seconds it had taken the two men to arrive was juuust enough to let Van calm himself a half of a fraction.

A half of a quarter of a fraction.

A half of a quarter of an eight of a fraction.

And the fraction was tiny to begin with.

"Borr has called an immediate meeting of the department heads relating to... rubbish." Grumble. "I don't like the way things are shaping up, and it would be useful for the two of you to... listen in. If you would accompany me, and wait in the office, I'm sure you're both aware it is charmed with listening spells?"

"So if you would come with me now, we shall go directly there." He gestured to the floos, but waited to hear their acknowledgement rather than moving.
Urrghhh, Borr. Few people got Gabe riled, but he was one of them. And it wouldn't surprise him if the rubbish being talked about was what was coming out of the man's mouth. "To be honest, I can't say I blame you for feeling like that. The man just rubs me up the wrong way." Gabriel grunted slightly and shook his head.

"Absolutely, whatever you need." He looked at Van with a steely, determined gaze, then across at Damien. After the meeting they had in the Leaky, Gabe was sure he would want to help in any way he could, too.