Thread: Direct Floos
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2011, 12:39 PM   #6 (permalink)
TeafortheSoul
Formerly: Tegz
Dark Force Defense League

DERP & DMT
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
???
Ravenclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ronnie Thurkell
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Jarsdel
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Calyx Morgan-Bott
Ecological Protection

x12 x12
lives in a hobbit hole || Ern and Touz's Nuzzle || roflysst || looking at a seed packet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinky View Post
He was here!!! Running was not his style at all. Rushing he could do, but not run. With one of his wands already gripped in his hand he approached Van and gave him the customary head bob 'Sup.

"What's going on, Chief? Sounded rather urgent."
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeredithRodneyMckay View Post
Something was wrong, he could tell. Sharp as a tack. Upon hearing his name being bellowed by Van, Gabriel rose from his seat in the office, shoved the files he was reading into a draw, and marched quickly out towards he floo's.

Damien was already there, he could see. An agitated Van completed the mix. And then he heard the word 'urgent'....yes it certainly seemed so. Flicking his wand out of it's holster, Gabe approached the two men, giving them both a nod of greeting. "What's up, boss?"

The few seconds it had taken the two men to arrive was juuust enough to let Van calm himself a half of a fraction.

A half of a quarter of a fraction.

A half of a quarter of an eight of a fraction.

And the fraction was tiny to begin with.

"Borr has called an immediate meeting of the department heads relating to... rubbish." Grumble. "I don't like the way things are shaping up, and it would be useful for the two of you to... listen in. If you would accompany me, and wait in the office, I'm sure you're both aware it is charmed with listening spells?"

"So if you would come with me now, we shall go directly there." He gestured to the floos, but waited to hear their acknowledgement rather than moving.

love is like a letter wrote :: and life is like an envelope
be careful who you give it to :: they might not give it back to you