View Single Post
Old 07-02-2011, 12:12 PM   #56 (permalink)
nogoodforyou
Slytherin
Nogtail

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nora Penelope Reed
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Konrad Alexander Scherfig
Minister's Office
I'm just one of those pretty little liars... | | I'm held down in this starless city...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star Child View Post
great post i can't wait for more
I'm glad if you liked it!

Here's a new part. I keep forgetting to post here.

Chapter Four: "If that is the Dark Lord's wish -" - Part three

"Hermione, you can’t just go -" tried Mrs. Granger to say.

"Mom, you know I can put a Memory Charm on you, don’t you?"

Mrs. Granger was speechless. "I’m sorry," added Hermione. "Please, I promise you I will be fine. I’ll... send you an owl when I’ll find Draco."

That didn’t seem to help her calm down. "Be careful," she finally said, because she knew Hermione would go anyway. It would have been pointless to argue.

Hermione hugged her mother and left the house. Once she was outside, she took out her wand and a bus appeared.

"Hello," said a voice. "My name is Stan Shunpike. Welcome to the Knight Bus, the bus for emergencies, homeless wizards or -"

"Hello, Stan," interrupted Hermione, smiling.

Draco had a dreamless night. In fact, he couldn’t sleep at all. He just couldn’t stop thinking about what his father had told him the day before. The Dark Lord wishes to see you.

He quickly got dressed up and took a look at himself in the mirror. His skin looked even paler than it used to, if that was possible. Small, dark circles had appeared around his eyes; that was the result of a bad night. He got used to the comfortable bedroom from Hermione’s house. Hermione. What would she say if she knew he was going to see the Dark Lord? And who knows what he is going to try to convince him to do.

There was a knock at the door. "Draco?" His father said, poking his head in. "Coming?"

Draco was still looking at his reflection in the mirror. He turned around and faced his father.

They went to the drawing room, and Draco noticed that someone was there, waiting.

"Lucius, leave us alone," said the hissing voice.

"Of course, my Master."

Draco looked curiously from his father to the Dark Lord. "Is he under the Imperius Curse?" He asked, looking amazed.

"Obedient, is he not?" Voldemort said, looking at the boy. "No, not yet," he added. "I suppose he just loves serving me."

Draco rolled his eyes. "Why did you want to see me?"

"Show me your arm. Your left arm."

Draco held out his left arm. He knew it was useless to refuse.

Five long, cold fingers touched the delicate skin of his arm. "This may hurt a little," he said, and murmured something Draco couldn’t understand, but guessed what it might be.

A blade of pain shot through Draco. He felt not only his arm, but his whole body burning. He screamed helplessly and could feel the pain racing up his veins, threatening to stop his heart.

It stopped.

Draco lay still, his eyes closed, waiting. When the pain did not return, he opened his eyes slowly, his body now aching all over and his arm still burning. He turned it, knowing already what he would see, burned into the skin of his forearm. The skull with the same empty eye sockets and the snake, curling around it.

The Dark Mark.

"I hope you don’t expect me to be one of your minions now," said Draco, finally finding his voice after a few minutes of silence.

"I do not expect that. I want to treat you like an equal."

Draco actually laughed in his face. "I see that I amuse you," said Voldemort.

"How couldn’t you amuse me?" Draco asked, still laughing. "I can’t believe you actually think I’m going to join you and your Death-Club. And I hope you do realize I’m here just because your favourite Bella didn’t give me another option."

Last edited by nogoodforyou; 07-21-2011 at 02:36 PM.