View Single Post
Old 06-19-2011, 01:06 AM   #11 (permalink)
crookshanks_kitty
Ravenclaw
Firecrab

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Parmis
Fifth Year
carrot lover (not) // torturously friendly // secret spy // HP nerd // <3 sparkles // who am I?

SPOILER!!: Reply to Previous Comments
Quote:
Oh goodness i have no idea. Actually i first thought fred and george but as i read on it made no sense so i am still working on it.

PAMSies
Maybe... For those who don't want to be spoiled I'll reveal the character(s) in a spoiler within this spoiler! So many spoilers, they're giving me a headache! Thank you for reading this entry.

Quote:
I believe i read your other FF? or part of it,

Now i'm reading this one
And i think it's really really really good!
The first chapter was Lord Voldemort/Tom Riddle of course (:
The second chapter was Harry?
And the third chapter was of course Fred/George ?

pamspamspams

Eviee <3
Evieeeeee!!!!!! OMG I'm so glad you're reading my ff! yup, I think you did get to read some of it. And I'm so thankful that you did. Awe thank you! I'm so happy that you liked it so far. I'll try to leave up to the expectations, they're so heavy now! Uhum, you were right about all of it and as for the last entry, I want to give others the chance to think it out so beware, a spoiler is coming up!
SPOILER!!: Wholly Moon Character(s)

You both guessed right! It was Fred and George!!! I'm so proud of you guys!

Obscured, underlying sentiment

Another branch grew out from the ancient tree.

“He’s adorable,”

“What a blessing,”

“He looks like his daddy,”

And when it came down to the last member of the guests who had been observing their bubbly get-together from a corner of the jam-packed room, everyone keenly turned around to look at her expression, expecting her to show just as much enthusiasm when in a somewhat dull tone she shortly remarked, “He’s pure.” Well, that meant a huge approval at least by her standards.

So maybe their first encounter wasn’t much exciting but as time progressed and days past, there were more occasions that she had to stand his presence. Being the aunt of this newborn, the responsibility came with it, however unwilling; she did still have to put on a fake smile and raise her voice to two higher octaves when it came to addressing the baby. It was like sprinkling excessive sugar on top of a cake, too much sweetness for her taste. Yuk!

She couldn’t see any justified purpose behind her sister’s pregnancy. What good would it do other than wine, screech, and burp all day? This whole situation proved to be a dilemma. This tiny… thing couldn’t possibly have any productive means at these sensitive times when their master was on the rise. Unless if they’ve already thought of his advantages. Was she missing some crucial point they’ve already got it figured out? Otherwise if it makes the Dark Lord satisfied, then she’d have a go as well. As a loyal servant, she’d do anything to gratify his master, even when it came down to sacrificing so much as giving birth to a worthless infant.

Deep in thought, while she blankly stared at her sister as she changed her son’s diaper, her name was called twice and by the third call she was brought out of her temperate daze and looked up with a start. Oh gross!

“What?” She blurted out aggressively.

“You realize you’ve poured half the bottle of the baby oil over your hair, do you?” she remarked with a smirk.

“Wha… no I mean, that was completely intentional, it makes my hair shiny, see!” she said jumpily as she dried off the mess she’d created with her wand. Her long black locks were drenching wet. Argh! The baby began to cry in an ear piercing voice. She secretly cursed him under her breath.

And then it struck a chord with her. This thing wasn’t so worthless after all! As she did the math in her mind, she finally reached the conclusion that three servants is always better than two. So that’s where they were going with their plan. Of course the Dark Lord would be satisfied. Another pure blood added to their population, the more the better and thus the most productive.

“You realize he can be of great use to us? We get slow by the old age and it’s the young new force that has to take our place and carry out the mission…” She spoke out her sudden trail of thoughts and waved her hands in the air with exaggeration.

“You’re not telling me we should give him a wand and teach him to start dueling now, do you?” her sister laughed out at the idea. Talk about bursting someone’s bubble. Her name was called from behind the closed door of the room. “You mind watching after him? I’ll be back in a minute,” her voice drained as she left the room. Two steps back and she turned around uncertainly, worry revealing in her expression. “You’ll be careful with him, will you?” And with that she left the room, opened the door again to peak from behind it, and then closed them for the third time, leaving her flabbergasted sister gaping after her.

The baby burst out crying again, this time in an alarming tone. The dark haired woman circled herself, not quite knowing how to silence this torturing noise.

“Hey look, look!” she desperately called as she pointed her wand at the chandelier and made it spin. Light was reflected on the crystals and it casted sparkling beams of rainbow coloured light on the walls. Then it trembled. The baby shook with fear and began to cry once more. “Look at auntie!” She didn’t give up. And so she pointed the wand at her eyes and made her pupils a shade of yellow. Then it turned white. The baby almost chocked from crying so hard. It moved its arms and legs around frantically.

She stood there at a loss for what to do, and then a brilliant idea came to her mind. With a snap of her finger their loyal house elf appeared crouched down at her foot. It did not dare to look up at her face.

“At your service, master!” He said in a tiny quavering voice.

“Get up you good for nothing fool!” She demanded as she kicked him in the guts. He fell back and doubled over in pain.

“Shut him up, quickly!” She pushed, her frustration rising by the minute. The baby fell silent before the elf had even the chance to get involved. He still obeyed his master and made his way across the room to where the baby lay. “No, no wait!” she protested. Not only did the baby stop crying, it was looking at his aunt with curious eyes, his tiny fingers reaching out towards her, there was a longing in his cool gray eyes which was inexplicable.

“Mama!” he spoke very clearly. There was no fraction of doubt about it, she had heard right. She had frozen still and at that instant moment she felt as if her soul flew directly into those eyes and she saw herself in them. A girl around the age of five, cuddled in her mother’s protective arms. Her mother’s touch reverberated within every cell of her body as she played with her daughter’s hair. She could remember it very clearly, as if it was happening right before her eyes. A distant memory lingering in the back of her mind, she was astounded by this vivid image that had stayed with her after so many years. It felt like forever ago.

Unconsciously she had taken a few steps towards the baby. He smiled and waved his arms and legs as if wanting her to lift him up. His petite round face was as delicate as cotton and his white blonde hair was as soft as feather. There was a purity and innocence about him that she could not define. With that simple word, he had touched a very soft spot within her. She was unfamiliar with this feeling, yet deep down, she felt as if it had always been in her, buried in her heart and dust of the old age lay over it, like a book which has never been read.

She extended a finger and the baby enfolded his tiny fragile fingers around it. She did not realize the tears that had welled up behind her eyes.

“Master, are you alright?” asked the elf in a stunned voice.

Not having realized that they were not alone in the room, her head darted towards where the elf stood still in a bowed position and she threw a stunning spell towards his direction. He was thrown in the air and span on the spot, hit the opposite wall, comically slipped down on the floor and did not budge. The baby’s cry drilled her eardrums once more. She screamed at his face. You know everyone has those occasional mood swings, right? So there was nothing out of the ordinary. Not even close!

-Ava. G-

Last edited by crookshanks_kitty; 06-19-2011 at 05:01 PM.