View Single Post
Old 06-16-2011, 10:05 PM   #107 (permalink)
Jokun
Hufflepuff
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Shin Jong
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Hee-chul Jong
International Cooperation
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Kind Hearted ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Banana View Post

The placement process, due to the way we sort, isn't a lightning fast process. Most people who applied when we first opened it waited about a week and a half to two weeks to get their results. This is because your app goes through [usually] three different people before the most suitable job is found for your character. We take all the information from your app, read it carefully, and then work through available jobs until the best for your character is determined.

Yours won't take so long to process, though, because you applied in the end when most apps were already processed, so you actually should be getting your results soon. We're working on it as fast as we can, so be on the lookout!
No its cool I was joking around saying I'm waiting. I personally know my app was a bit on the long detailed side not stating where i possibly wanted to be place so I believe it maybe hard to determine where I would be placed but I am so excited to be placed its gonna be such a surprise. My last app I detailedly said I wanted to be in Department of Magical Education and now I don't mind where I am placed so where I end up going is gonna be a awesome surprise.