Thread: Romance: Easy is the Descent - Sa13+
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2011, 04:41 PM   #8 (permalink)
Maxilocks
Special Services to the School

SS Featured Author
Türk Bilgini
Bugbear

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sarani Glass
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Sion Logan Jetza
x12
♥ Mrs. Itachi Uchiha™ & MAJNOO! : Bleach & Kyo & Natsume ♥ [ Maxh!Jesh ]

Text Cut: Replies <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeshieRAWR View Post
MaxieLuffYAY!

You have a new story! *dances* I absolutely loveee it and like I always say in every story, the details are purely amazingg! I must steal your mind because it holds every awesome creative idea out there! xD

PAMS. <3
JesshLUFFYAY!

I do! AND I AM SO GLAD TO SEE YOU HERE! Hehe. *huggles* Thank youuu. I happy you likey. <33

Yes, ma'am!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Evi3e <3 View Post
*ish tackled* Woahhhh

Your welcome like always (:

Chapter 2:
{ t w o 's c o m p a n y ; t h r e e 's a t r i o }

The memories of the past year came back all at once, were the last thing Hermione Granger remembered before the world blacked out.

“Ron, don’t.”

Ronald Weasley grinned and tickled her again. Hermione sprang out of her seat with a yelp of half laughter, half feeble protest, her not-so-tamed locks scrunched up in butterfly clips at the sides of her head. She glared at him, from the other end of her cubicle and over the water-dispenser, but she was not angry, and he knew it.

“You know that look doesn’t work on me, ‘Mione.”

“Unfortunately.” She came up to him, stood on tiptoe and kissed him on the chin. Ron grinned, and placed his arms around her. Their lips met, and the touch was warm and cool and just right. Her hands found his hair, finger knotting into his lush red semi-locks, and the whole scene might have escalated into another of their usual, not-too-brief kisses, but there was a knock at the door at that precise moment and Hermione jumped apart, looking horribly guilty.

Sheesh, I should be doing office-work, not snogging my boyfriend.

“Come in,” she said, a little flustered, as she patted down her hair - it had assumed the shape of what Ron called 'pillow hair,' meaning the kind of hair she woke up with on an average basis - and resumed her position in the tall chair behind her desk. The corner of Ron’s mouths twitched, and she knew at once that he'd tease her to the end of the world for her jumpiness, but for now he forced himself to straighten up just a bit, and occupy the seat that faced her. His manner was still casual and lenient, almost a lounging kind, as if telling the entire universe that he had a right to be there.

The door swung open before she could tell him to straighten up, though; and, to her pleasant surprise, the person to enter was, not some annoying employee under her, but her best friend of nine, amazing years.

“Harry!” She and Ron exclaimed together.

“I should have expected to find Ron here,” Harry said with a smile, as he took off his coat. His smile was just a little too knowing, and Hermione couldn't help but blush. “Mighty cold out there. It’s surprising how warm it is inside.”

“Warming Charm,” Hermione said, voice matter-of-fact. “Do sit down.”

“Where? In Ron’s lappy?”

She blushed again, about to tell him off because she did have the common sense to go about conjuring another chair if she'd told him to sit down, but Ron grinned. “Good to see you working on your sense of humour, mate,” he said, lips still turned up at the corners. “But I have to get going. There’s a meeting taking place in twenty minutes, and my boss expects me there.”

“Your new job alright?” Harry's voice held genuine concern.

Ron shrugged, a it's-so-so kind of shrug. He hadn't managed to pin down just what he wanted to do in life, not yet, but being a part of Magical Law Enforcement had seemed like an attractive prospect. Something worth doing. “Not my dream job, but it has its perks. Besides, I’ve only been at it forty-eight hours.” He vacated his seat, kissed Hermione on the cheek and, clapping Harry’s back on the way out, left the office.

Hermione smiled after him as Harry sat down in the space that had been occupied, mere moments ago, by the one person she had loved with a fire - true and passionate, and scorching and dazzling, and as friend and so much more - for as long as she could remember, and still did.

“So, Harry,” she asked, elbows on the table as she leaned forward cheerfully. “How’re things with you and Parvati?”

Up next: How are things with Harry and Parvati? Keyword: Thingsgowrong.

{ Jump to
next chapter }

Last edited by Maxilocks; 06-15-2011 at 04:10 PM.