View Single Post
Old 06-08-2011, 11:53 PM   #20 (permalink)
iBeJenn

MO
Hinkypunk

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maya Nam
Slytherin
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bianca Holden
Minister's Office
x12 x2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanialRadFAN01 View Post
Ahh there was the male who would speak up. "Interesting Jayden, but definately doable! Good job!" he nodded to the man. That would certainly give it a nice feel for Transportation, and why not. He had things like that mounted in his office. Armen added it to the list.

--------------------------------

Ok so now that they had the main suggestions, they could start working on them if they wanted to. "Good ideas everyone! Now if you think of something else feel free to come up to the board and add it or if you want to keep them private don't hesitate to bring them to me and I will add them myself. So let the work party begin!" he clapped his hands.

Sections sounded as if they would work best. "Everyone who wants to help with the pond go to the Waiting Area. Whoever wants to put together flower arrangements can head on down to the City Park just across the street and then return here to put them together and into place." he paused and consulted the board again. "The fans and charms we will put into place after I send the memo to Lord--Minister Borr for him to approve and that leaves, Magical Transportation objects. Anyone working on this can work here and begin to hang things as soon as you decide what you will use, there are plenty of old Portkeys, brooms, floo powder bags and Apparation Hoops around the level if you want to go and find some to use!" Armen was absolutely beaming, Borr was certainly on to something deciding that they should all do this!
Katrina listened, jotting the ideas down as well on her new official pad of personalized paper. Maybe she had been a tad bit too excited about going back to work. She placed the paper on her desk and held it down with a unicorn paperweight her younger sister had insisted on getting. She looked at her box then at her cubicle, then at the dry erase board. Katrina could always decorate later...

But now the choice was whether to go work on the Koi pond or on the flower arrangements... Katrina bit her lip trying to decide before standing from her desk. Or she could work on the Magical Transportation stuff... Koi pond definitely sounded like a lot more fun. The twenty year-old walked away from her cubicle and her things, making her way to the Waiting Area with a respectful nod of her head to the Department Head as she walked by.

_______________________.__________________________ ____i'll leave my .l o v e. between the stars...