View Single Post
Old 06-03-2011, 02:58 PM   #16 (permalink)
DanialRadFAN01

Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
N/A

Ministry RPG Name:
Phillip Flutterby
Games & Sports

x6
Gaga Mafia Monster : MURPHY : Kelvin's SS!BFAM : Roro's Evil Twin : Ravlyndor : Gopher

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiiWishiWasYours View Post
Katrina was excited about testing people, yes, she most definitely was. But hearing that she wouldn't be at her desk that often disappointed her just a smidgen seeing as she she had planned on decorating it. Ah well, she supposed she still could. It didn't mean she was never going to using her cubicle, right? With that thought in mind she started sketching out a plan on a piece of paper on her desk.

She saw a memo fly through the office and land near the department head and listened to the boss man as he spoke. She bit her lower lip. It would help if they actually had real windows she supposed. "Get a muggle air conditioner or fan?" Katrina offered. That seemed to work fine back at her flat when her younger sister wasn't speaking through the fan to sound like an alien.
Armen had begun to think of a few things himself after he had dropped the contents of Borr's memo on his employees. He knew they were decorating their new work spaces so it could have been a minute before anyone had caught what he was saying and had a second to reply. In the mean time he flicked his wand and a dry-erase board appeared.

Then as if on que, Katrina spoke up and gave an idea. "Thank you Katrina, for both going first and giving me a way to intoduce the plan I came up with to propose to Borr- I mean the Minister." he nodded nervosuly, he needed to make sure not to make that mistake in front of the giant man. "Like you said Katrina, fans would work but I was thinking that perhaps we can do a breeze-like charm to continue to circulate the air on our level." he paused to see what she thought of this. "And as a Department Head I have to write up what we are doing and in this proposal I am going to suggest we do that charm in particular over the entire Ministry!" he said excitedly, giving the woman and excited nod and writing on the board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceblossom22 View Post
Charmayne looked up from decorating her desk. She had just finished charming the plastic letters that spelled 'Maine' to stick and her desk to rearrange itself everyday.

"We could try artificial flowers and an aquarium, maybe?" she asked, her French accent light and musical. "Or colorful lights hanging from the ceiling."

Just her two knuts. Maine nodded and went back to decorating, charming her stationary to write by themselves if needed. Maine found an old pen that didn't have any ink left and so transfigured it into an artificial bonsai-looking tree and decorated it with the ribbon that was currently in her hair. She didn't feel like tying it anyway.
The person to speak up was one of the new hires, and she mentioned...an AQUARIUM?! "That sounds perfect Charmayne! We could do either a glass over ground tank or we could even do a sort of coi pond type tank in the corner of the welcome lobby here on Level Six. I will leave that decision up to you Charmayne and the rest of your peers but great idea! Good work!" Armen smiled as he added this one to the chart, he loved fish!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Dee View Post
Coffee still in hand Jen bounded into the office area and looked around with a smile on her face, "Oh where will I ever find a place to work?" She giggled looking around as people simultaneously picked a desk space and began to work on it, making it feel like theirs. Jen moved over near where Katrina was and set her coffee down on what she now claimed as her desk. Pulling her wand out from the holster Jen cocked her head to the side thought for a moment.

Giving her wand a couple of waves, a two photos appeared and put themselves in place. One was a photo of herself surrounded by a bunch of people her age in front of the ocean, taken out in California. The other, surrounded again, but this time by children was taken in Africa. Both were photos that held a lot of memories to Jen.

Something gold caught the eye of Jen, she turned to the side quickly and watched as the gold blur placed itself on top of the cubicle with her name on it. She smiled, it was really starting to come together. Nodding her head, Jen turned and walked near where the others were to hear Armen speak. She thought hard, "What about some nice flower arrangements with lots of color? They'd look nice, smell nice and are quite lovely in general." Jen smiled, she raised her arm up as if she was going to take a drink of coffee, and then realized her coffee was missing. "Or, we could change the wall color." Jen said with a shrug, it'd be something different.
Then Jenn spoke, it seemed like the women were chatty today, for no men had spoken yet. It was giving ideas to brighten up and make the workplace more airy, so it was design-type work. He didn't blame the men. "Flowers would certainly make it more brighter and have an airy feel to the place. Thanks Jenn." he nodded adding this note to the board as well.

Then remembering the crazy episode in the Atrium he glanced back at her. "And congradulations on the engagement." He knew it had lacked a perfect timing, what with Borr screaming and sitting on people in the crowded Atrium but it was love just the same.

Quote:
Level Six Dry-Erase Board
Ideas/Suggestions for Office
+ Fans/Breeze-like air charm for the level (Potentially whole Ministry)
+ Aquarium or Coi pond, with fish and small plants around it.
+ Multiple flower arangements
"Ok are there anymore suggestions we would like to add? Remember we can be as creative as we want, we need to try and show off our level and make Borr, and the other departments," he grinned. "That Transportation is a front runner in Ministry policy!" He really just wanted to show up Evander and those MLE employees.