View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 12:13 AM   #13 (permalink)
iBeJenn

MO
Hinkypunk

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maya Nam
Slytherin
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bianca Holden
Minister's Office
x12 x2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanialRadFAN01 View Post
Armen looked up from his position of leisure at the end of the walkway created by the two rows of Cubicles. It seemed his employees were finishing up in the Breakroom and had even brought some of the food with them to discover their new work areas, that was fine by him.

He nodded with a smile at Cyryl, Katherin, and Anna as the three of his four supervisors found desks. Good at least they were close by and he wouldn't have to search too hard for them.

Armen grinned and waved smally to some of the others as they settled down in their working cubicles. After everyone seemed to be seated, he stood up from his seat he had taken on the small table and was able to be seen over the small walls by everyone. "Ok everyone, glad to see you have your workspace! Now a few of you will not be using these very often, like the Apparation Testers and the field work people but these are places that you can claim as your own when work doesn't call you out." he said kindly and with that he flicked his wand and shiney bronze name plaques appeared on the top of each cubicle so it was easy to tell who its occupant was before entering.

Before Armen could continue speakin a memo shot through the office and came to a rest on the table behind him. 'Hmmmm...'

"Well what do we have here? Pardon me for one second." he said holding up a finger and then going to read the parchment. It was from Borr. They had to do what? Oh...ok then he needed to go in a different route then. "Ok everyone that was a memo from the desk of the Minister himself." he read them the letter out loud so they would know what was going on.

"So I had some other work for you to start on today but we will first be working on this." he said holding up the paper. They needed to please Borr and show him that Transportation employees were hard-working. They had all just gotten to their desks from the Breakroom and he wasn't about to make them move again, so the Conference room would be used next time. "So I have spoken to the Department Head downstairs in Internation Cooperation about some larger scale plans that we will be telling the Minister about but we need to decide, here together, what sort of things we want to do on our floor to freshen up the place and get some air moving. What ideas do you have?" he said openning the floor for discussion.
Katrina was excited about testing people, yes, she most definitely was. But hearing that she wouldn't be at her desk that often disappointed her just a smidgen seeing as she she had planned on decorating it. Ah well, she supposed she still could. It didn't mean she was never going to using her cubicle, right? With that thought in mind she started sketching out a plan on a piece of paper on her desk.

She saw a memo fly through the office and land near the department head and listened to the boss man as he spoke. She bit her lower lip. It would help if they actually had real windows she supposed. "Get a muggle air conditioner or fan?" Katrina offered. That seemed to work fine back at her flat when her younger sister wasn't speaking through the fan to sound like an alien.

_______________________.__________________________ ____i'll leave my .l o v e. between the stars...