View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011, 08:16 PM   #17 (permalink)
GrapehSarah

DMC
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cassidy Burke
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Léopold Bouchard
Magical Creatures
x6 x3
SPNer | Whovian | Sherlockian | | Artist | Cornhusker | Blackhawks

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanialRadFAN01 View Post
The fear in Pierre's eyes was beyond noticeable and that only made Armen feel bad, on the inside of course. He was still seething. Why did this guy need to make things difficult, he didn't like acting this way but people just needed to smarten up and follow already.

"Well you just keep sticking with that story." he said with a snort. He really didn't want to say this but perhaps it would end the spying and following games. "There are ways they use to get rid of those who are against the cause, its happened before. So you need to watch your step do you hear me Pierre?" he hissed again. He wasn't all mad at Pierre, he had been an old employee of him and he liked the man. He just really didn't appreciate the sneaking around.

Armen narrowed his eyes as the other man rolled his. "What I was doing in Knockturn Alley was my business and those employees were being punished by the Minister of Magic, so if you have a problem with it than you can consult him." Armen was tired of arguing and threatening his old friend.

He stuck his hands in his pockets for a moment and then awkwardly turned to leave. Before he moved, however, he turned back to Pierre and his face softened a fraction of an inch. "I mean it Pierre you need to watch youself." and then the Department Head swept from the room.
Pierre had never been scared like this before, but it was only Armen so the fear didn't last. Especially as soon as Armen started to anger him. That pretty much cancelled out his fear.

"I will...seeing as it's true." Pierre scoffed at Armen. Really, this man would just not get it. Those against the cause?! What was Armen going about?! He waited for the man to finish the statement. He was going to say something, Armen started to talk again.

Of course he was going to use that route. "Whatever you say Armen." And then he was turning to leave. Watch myself? Pierre stared at the door as Armen left from the room. He really had no idea what had just happened. In utter confusion, he headed back to the work area, trying to regain his thoughts.