View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011, 03:50 PM   #12 (permalink)
DanialRadFAN01

Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
N/A

Ministry RPG Name:
Phillip Flutterby
Games & Sports

x6
Gaga Mafia Monster : MURPHY : Kelvin's SS!BFAM : Roro's Evil Twin : Ravlyndor : Gopher

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrapehGrape View Post
Pierre grinned at Armen, who seemed like he was up to something. That man always seemed like he was up to something to Pierre though. It was a pretty normal thought. "Good to see you too." Now why are you here? He kept that last bit to himself. He had to seem like he wasn't suspicious at all.

Even though Pierre really was. He'd seen Armen come out of Knockturn Alley before AND seemed to have a hand in that occurrence in the Atrium the other day. "'Course not." He figured that's why Armen was here in the first place. Pierre followed the department head over to a wall. Apparently, Armen was going for privacy here. He picked a really bad place to do it. "So...what do you want to talk about?"
As Armen pulled the man over to where he was now standing against the wall, he looked at his suspiciously, just a little bit. What was he smiling about? He waved a hand in agreement as he said it was nice to see him too. 'Yeah yeah...' He didn't want to be down here really, Mysteries kind of gave him the creeps.

Armen cut the niceness again and got down to the truth. "So Pierre why is it you seemed to have been following me recently?" he hissed lowly so there wasn't a chance someone could hear him. Was he a spy for Vander?! Before allowing him to reply the man continued. "And don't lie to me, I've seen you about everywhere....something happens." he said looking at the man,hoping to catch a nervous glance or anything to give him away.