View Single Post
Old 05-30-2011, 03:32 PM   #4 (permalink)
DanialRadFAN01

Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
N/A

Ministry RPG Name:
Phillip Flutterby
Games & Sports

x6
Gaga Mafia Monster : MURPHY : Kelvin's SS!BFAM : Roro's Evil Twin : Ravlyndor : Gopher

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiral_star View Post
Virgo went on to look for her paper bag that Lord Borr had given to them as presents. She left them lying around somewhere. Now, I know it's a bit bizarre to look for that but it's a freebie, a gift from the minister.

She has then reached to visitors lounge of the department. Apparently their is someone sitting and waiting there. "Excuse me" she interrupted. "Are you looking for someone or bringing in something?" she asked. Not that the man has to answer something or someone in specific but you know, she could help him out if he is waiting for someone else.
Armen looked up from the flames in the fire grate that he had been staring at for the lack of anything better to do. What kind of place was Ren running here that kept his fellow Department Heads waiting in a room with not even another soul? A duncy secretary would have sufficed.

And then the sounds of footsteps aproached coming from the doors leading off further into the department. "Ah its about time someone arrived to greet me. Hello there, Miss. What is your job title here in Mysteries?" he asked smiling at her. She at least looked like she could help him. "Sorry I've forgotten to introduce myself, Armen Recard, Department Head for Magical Transportation up on level six."