View Single Post
Old 05-20-2011, 09:20 AM   #11 (permalink)
potterobsessionist
Dark Force Defense League

DMAC & MO
Doxy

Ministry RPG Name:
Amelia Hartman
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Presley Ross

Diagon Alley Employee:
Stella Marie Reed
Daily Prophet News Reporter
Default *snorts* Mine too.
a bit of madness is key | miss chanandler bong | those cunning folks use any means

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahkbarrett View Post
Ah, yes. Coffee cup was now full and now the world was full of rainbows and butterflies. He grabbed a lid from the counter and placed it on his cup, it snapping into place. Mason didn't realize someone else was in the store. That is until she randomly appeared next to him. He was probably too caught up the wonderful world of coffee.

Mason glanced at the woman whom he'd never seen before and tilted his head slightly. Was it tasty? "Well that depends. Are we talking coffee in general, or this specific cup?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. And he'd never had coffee from this place before, so he really had no idea. He gave her a slight smile and took a sip. Mason winced as the burning hot liquid slid down his throat. "I'll let you know when I can feel my tongue again."
Leanne raised one eyebrow, of course she was talking that specific cup he held in his hands, well actually the coffee that specific machine made. She knew how coffee tasted.
She hoped.

When he winced and said he couldn't feel her tongue, her ninja mode was instantly turned on. "Why? What did it do?" she asked him quickly looking at the cup in his hand.

Perhaps it was magical after all. And evil. A magical cup of evil liquid, out to destroy all the world's tongues.... Seemed like a good business concept.