View Single Post
Old 05-13-2011, 11:28 PM   #9 (permalink)
sarahlooo

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Default fail post xD
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by potterobsessionist View Post
Leanne was determined to blend in. Her encounter with Aedan at the pizza parlour had proved she was definitely not great at talking to muggles she didn't know. That was why she was walking towards the little store the muggles seemed to need. Inside she eyed the aisles but found nothing that caught her interest. BUT over there were those machines she once had a fight with that made muggle coffee. She had yet to figured out how. A man was standing there making his own cup of coffee and she didn't see him getting soaked with milk. Then, why did the machine always throw coffee at her? Meanihead.

She took a few steps closer to the man who worked the machine with obviously magic fingers. Or something. She needed to find out how that muggle dude did that.

"Hi," she said out of nowhere, was she talking to the machine or the man? Well, the machine couldn't really hear her. Could it? "Um, is it... Tasty?" she asked the man nodding towards the cup in his hand. Blend in, miss Reed. Right.
Ah, yes. Coffee cup was now full and now the world was full of rainbows and butterflies. He grabbed a lid from the counter and placed it on his cup, it snapping into place. Mason didn't realize someone else was in the store. That is until she randomly appeared next to him. He was probably too caught up the wonderful world of coffee.

Mason glanced at the woman whom he'd never seen before and tilted his head slightly. Was it tasty? "Well that depends. Are we talking coffee in general, or this specific cup?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. And he'd never had coffee from this place before, so he really had no idea. He gave her a slight smile and took a sip. Mason winced as the burning hot liquid slid down his throat. "I'll let you know when I can feel my tongue again."

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise