View Single Post
Old 05-04-2011, 09:35 PM   #20 (permalink)
Lottiepot

MO & DoM
Graphorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Apollonia Fergersnout
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aurora Ackerly
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Allie McKinley
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Mikkel Andreassen
Mysteries

x12 x6
HeadGirlMC | Treddie & Trixiver <3 | Copy Girl | Katie's Ickle Minion | I love YOU more

After straightening her cream dress, Miss Radley, or Erica as she would much prefer to be called walked into the work cubicles, eyeing the room as she walked through, taking note of anything that had found itself in somewhere where it shouldn't be. Not much had changed since she had left it, there were a few minor changes, well one absolutely massive one if you asked Erica. A new department had found its way into level four, HER level as she liked to call it. She clearly disliked the fact that she had to work in close proximity to another department, one that she felt her creature employees could actually manage without the need for a whole new department dedicated to it.

The Blonde smiled what could only be described as a professional smile, appropriate for the time and the place. "Good morning" she nodded curtly towards her employees that seemed to be engrossed in conversation. "Before we proceed to our days work there are a few things I would like to go through with you" she stated, placing one of her folders that were in her arms onto a random work cubicle, no idea who's, and putting her hands on her hips. "Due to a lot of hard work and effort the Ministry has decided that our humble department shall be receiving a pay rise. Over the past few weeks we have been experiencing a lot of trouble from these protests that have been propping up all over the country. The minister thought that we handled the issues carefully, accurately and without trouble and so your pay will be going up shortly" and that was good news for everyone. It felt good to be starting off the day with a good note. And that included the people that had only just arrived into the department.

"For those who don't know me as well yet, my name is Ms Radley, however please call me Erica, I'm not so into the whole formal issues" even though she was a complete and utter organisation bird. "This here is my Phoenix Amadeus. No he's not dangerous, he won't peck you and if you don't fuss him too much he may actually get to like you" Yes that meant dont constantly harrass him with 'wow your pretty' and 'can I pet you?' "You may notice our larger creature holding room. This is NOT a room to randomly explore, you may only go in here with MY permission. There are goodness knows how many dangerous creatures in there and we can NOT afford for them to go missing. Understood?" slightly stern but fair.

"Now. It may have come to your attention.." Or id it hadn't you were a complete and utter dingbat "..That we now share our level with another department. Being the highly respected, far more important and older Department that WE are, I'd like you to show your new neighbours how it is done" Clearly that meant be better than them. "Our tree hugging" Freaks "New neighbours aren't quite so acquainted to the ways of the Ministry, if you find one wandering, shove them in the right direction for me." Yes. Creatures was for her employees eyes only. It was bad enough they had to share a conference room .

"Are there any further questions before we continue?" she asked.