View Single Post
Old 05-02-2011, 08:26 PM   #10 (permalink)
DuckyLinJi
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Caiden Denholm
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year
Gryffindor
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

Aedan had become tired of waiting.
He held his hands on the back of his head as he leaned against the wall close by. "Ya! if the boss doesn't show up in the n--" Aedan quickly shuts his mouth as a man walked directly towards them. That was no employee, no way. The way he walked around with that look of authority...it made Aedan a tad bit jealous , but more fascinated. Waah so cool! He watched as blackbeard walked past them and did something to the door that it would open up.

After hearing the words that they could come in he waited till the other two were in and followed them. The moment he had entered his new bosses office he could not help but look around. He wanted an office like that too! Just thinking about it made his hands twitch. His eyes landed back on their boss as he sat down in his chair and it was then he remembered why he was here. Introducing, right...

Aedan waited until Blake finished his introduction and slightly groaned as he said a 'Lo. Taking a deep breath, Aedan wondered how to say a former hello. "Good day , sir" Ooooh your starting good Aedan! ...now what? Say hello? ..how are ya? .. whazzup? .. No that was so hogwartslish, he wasn't a hogwartsling? anymore! he was a adult! "I wanted to formely introduce myself" Waah awesome boy! "My name is Aedan Katharos and i'm one of the new employees" Ok ok that wasn't so bad ? ...was it?