View Single Post
Old 05-01-2011, 09:15 AM   #17 (permalink)
Rosiana Price
Slytherin
Firecrab

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Elizabeth Nyx Woods
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Vasilios Alcander Erik Sophronia
Magical Creatures

Quote:
Originally Posted by dracosgurl View Post
Ren'Ai looked up, silvery eyes covered by dark hair. She watched him eat that apple, and realized she was hungry as well she picked up the bottomless bag and found a small bag full of sushi. She popped one into her mouth and swallowed.

(after a few)

Ren looked up as Erik approached again. "Spirit Liaison Junior Officer. You?" she asked, looking up.
Erik smiled, impressed. "Just a Dragon Research Head Officer..." he shrugged. "Ever been to the Ministry? It's just my first time. I immediately journeyed southeast after I graduated. Speaking of it, where did you study before landing here, at the Ministry?" he chuckled.

"My apologies, would you want an apple? I have an extra one if you'd like." He brandished a shiny red apple from his bag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
Pest advisor?

Clarissa smiled at the younger woman who walked over. "Pleased to meet you Kaitlin. What creatures are categorized as pests?" Was it garden creatures that you worked every day to prevent from taking over your bushes and vegetable patches or was it some other creatures. The red headed woman figured it was a good to know what the other employees did if she needed to work alongside them or if she would need advice.

"Pleased to meet you too Ren! I'm Clarissa and i work as a senior officer for the disposal of dangerous creatures." Spirits that meant Ren worked with ghosts, ghouls and other earth bound spirits who hadn't let earth when they died right? She doubted that their job assignments would cross paths but it could happen if every employee was needed to take care of something important. The red headed woman watched as Ren pulled several picture frames and put them on the desk in front of her. It seemed mostly likely to be her family but Clarissa didn't feel like being nosy.

Import and export of magical creatures?

Finally someone she would work alongside Clarissa mused as she shook the other womans. "Pleased to meet you Lucy! I'm Clarissa Stimpson, Senior officer for the disposal of dangerous creatures." Gazing over the cubicle desks she thought she spotted one with her name not too far from Lucy's desk. Changing the postion of her handbag Clarissa walked over and checked it out noting that her intray already had a few files that needed attending to. Going back to Lucy she asked curiously "What does and import and export officer do? Do you oversee the creatures that come into the country and those that leave?" It sounded logical but she could have it all backwards it happened.

The doors to the work cubicles opened and a man slipped in. The first one so far. Hopefully there would be more coming since it was better to have an even amount of both genders in a department than just ladies for instance. Pulling back some red locks that had escaped her knot Clarissa shot the man a bright smile as he asked if they would mind if he joined them. "Not at all. We are just getting to know each other. I'm Clarissa Stimpson. Senior officer for the disposal of dangerous creatures." The man introduced himself as Erik. "Pleased to meet you Erik! What will you be working with?"
"Dragons," His eyes twinkled for a second.

Erik nodded and smiled back, again. "Nice to meet you too, Clarissa. I'll be part of the Beast Division, I believe. I'm a Dragon Research Head Officer." he shrugged as he took another bite of his apple. "It would be nice to work with different magical creatures, but they assigned me to dragons," noticing he said something quite mean, he added quickly, "Not that I don't like my job! I am totally happy with it! Dragons are my favorite above all..."

"I'm really quite new with the Ministry way, so is it alright if I get some advice from you from time to time? You seem to have a lot of experience here. But no worries, I won't bug you when you're busy," he chuckled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilyLunaGinnyPotter View Post
Lucy fiddled with the eagle feather of her quill and looked up at the newest guy. "Sure." She shrugged. It wouldn't matter if they did mind, would it? He worked there and they couldn't stop that. "I'm Lucy. Parrish. Lucy Parrish." Lucy said awkwardly and nodded. Lu sat back in her swivel chair and spun around a couple of times.

...'Cause it wasn't her cubicle till she did that...
Erik took one last bite from his apple, placed it inside a plastic bag and put it back into his bag. "I'm Erik Sophronia, pleased to meet you Lucy."

"What's your business here at the Ministry? I mean, apart from being part of this Department, I suppose," he shook his head and smiled, laughing at his own vague question.

Last edited by Rosiana Price; 05-01-2011 at 09:31 AM.