View Single Post
Old 04-30-2011, 09:43 AM   #14 (permalink)
Lollipop!
Ravenclaw
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Tilly C. Richards
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Persephone Walters
Accidents & Catastrophes
Bluejay | Potatopop! | SRS - Stupid Ravenclaw Syndrome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosiana Price View Post
Erik strolled towards his Department. He reached a huge majestic old wooden door with intricate designs, depicting various creatures that could be found in the wizarding world.

This is it, he thought. First day of work at the Ministry. Hope it will go well. He breathed deeply, pushed the great oak door open and walked through.

Once inside, his eyes couldn't believe what he was seeing. A big office with several small compartments intended for employees. Someone like me. The thought gave him an adrenaline rush. The long-awaited anxiety and excitement, perhaps. He then realized the office was... sort of deserted, except a group of ladies huddled together. He checked his watch. He was very early.

Knowing there was still so much time to spare, Erik strode to the bevy thinking it wise to make a few friends before starting out his work hours. Feeling slightly hungry, he took out an apple from his jacket, wiped it clean with his handkerchief and said in his most gentleman voice,

"Hello, ladies. Mind if I join you?" Erik gave them his award-winning smile. "I'm Erik Sophronia, by the way."
Lucy fiddled with the eagle feather of her quill and looked up at the newest guy. "Sure." She shrugged. It wouldn't matter if they did mind, would it? He worked there and they couldn't stop that. "I'm Lucy. Parrish. Lucy Parrish." Lucy said awkwardly and nodded. Lu sat back in her swivel chair and spun around a couple of times.

...'Cause it wasn't her cubicle till she did that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugglemad View Post
"People call me when they need information on pests" she told Lucy, she had pictures of her husband and children.
"Oh riiight." Lu nodded, eyes wide. 'Interesting..'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]
Import and export of magical creatures?

Finally someone she would work alongside Clarissa mused as she shook the other womans. "Pleased to meet you Lucy! I'm Clarissa Stimpson, Senior officer for the disposal of dangerous creatures." Gazing over the cubicle desks she thought she spotted one with her name not too far from Lucy's desk. Changing the postion of her handbag Clarissa walked over and checked it out noting that her intray already had a few files that needed attending to. Going back to Lucy she asked curiously "What does and import and export officer do? Do you oversee the creatures that come into the country and those that leave?" It sounded logical but she could have it all backwards it happened.
"You too," Lucy smiled. "Yup, that's basically it." Grin. "Cool - so we might be working more together, then?" It seemed like they would anyway, right?

ooc: crap post - sorry

... CONFIDENT ... FIERCE ... PERSISTENT ...

Last edited by Lollipop!; 04-30-2011 at 10:02 AM.