View Single Post
Old 04-30-2011, 08:39 AM   #13 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugglemad View Post
Katalin walked into the work cubicles which looked better than the last time she saw it, she saw some other people looking for their desks. She walked towards them and said "Hello, I am Katalin Starr, I am a junior pest advisor!"
Pest advisor?

Clarissa smiled at the younger woman who walked over. "Pleased to meet you Kaitlin. What creatures are categorized as pests?" Was it garden creatures that you worked every day to prevent from taking over your bushes and vegetable patches or was it some other creatures. The red headed woman figured it was a good to know what the other employees did if she needed to work alongside them or if she would need advice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dracosgurl View Post
Ren'Ai looked up when two women came in and spoke. She blinked and glanced around. All seemed well. It's just the paranoia she thought to herself. She stood up to address them. "Hello. I am Ren'Ai Kirai, and I am a Spirit Liaison Junior Officer. Pleased to meet you" she sat down and looked at her cubicle and realized what was missing. She sighed heavily and dug through her bag to pull out a picture of her god-sister, her boyfriend, his step-brother, and Ren'Ai. Ren'Ai smiled and waited for directions.
"Pleased to meet you too Ren! I'm Clarissa and i work as a senior officer for the disposal of dangerous creatures." Spirits that meant Ren worked with ghosts, ghouls and other earth bound spirits who hadn't let earth when they died right? She doubted that their job assignments would cross paths but it could happen if every employee was needed to take care of something important. The red headed woman watched as Ren pulled several picture frames and put them on the desk in front of her. It seemed mostly likely to be her family but Clarissa didn't feel like being nosy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilyLunaGinnyPotter View Post
Lucy stood up and reached out a hand. "Lucy Parrish. Officer for Import and Export of Magical Creatures." She smiled and after shaking the woman's hand she sat back down and sighed. 'Junior Pest advisor?' Lucy thought as she smiled at Katalin Starr. 'How odd...Eh. Maybe when houses get infested they go to her?' Lu sat back down. Her cubicle was so bare but she really had nothing to put in it. One woman was putting up pictures but Lu didn't have any pictures. Ah well. She gave a small sigh. Maybe she could quickly go to the Breakroom and get a coffée then go to Ms. Radley about her first case? Mmmm....yes, a mocha would be great to get her going.
Import and export of magical creatures?

Finally someone she would work alongside Clarissa mused as she shook the other womans. "Pleased to meet you Lucy! I'm Clarissa Stimpson, Senior officer for the disposal of dangerous creatures." Gazing over the cubicle desks she thought she spotted one with her name not too far from Lucy's desk. Changing the postion of her handbag Clarissa walked over and checked it out noting that her intray already had a few files that needed attending to. Going back to Lucy she asked curiously "What does and import and export officer do? Do you oversee the creatures that come into the country and those that leave?" It sounded logical but she could have it all backwards it happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosiana Price View Post
Erik strolled towards his Department. He reached a huge majestic old wooden door with intricate designs, depicting various creatures that could be found in the wizarding world.

This is it, he thought. First day of work at the Ministry. Hope it will go well. He breathed deeply, pushed the great oak door open and walked through.

Once inside, his eyes couldn't believe what he was seeing. A big office with several small compartments intended for employees. Someone like me. The thought gave him an adrenaline rush. The long-awaited anxiety and excitement, perhaps. He then realized the office was... sort of deserted, except a group of ladies huddled together. He checked his watch. He was very early.

Knowing there was still so much time to spare, Erik strode to the bevy thinking it wise to make a few friends before starting out his work hours. Feeling slightly hungry, he took out an apple from his jacket, wiped it clean with his handkerchief and said in his most gentleman voice,

"Hello, ladies. Mind if I join you?" Erik gave them his award-winning smile. "I'm Erik Sophronia, by the way."
The doors to the work cubicles opened and a man slipped in. The first one so far. Hopefully there would be more coming since it was better to have an even amount of both genders in a department than just ladies for instance. Pulling back some red locks that had escaped her knot Clarissa shot the man a bright smile as he asked if they would mind if he joined them. "Not at all. We are just getting to know each other. I'm Clarissa Stimpson. Senior officer for the disposal of dangerous creatures." The man introduced himself as Erik. "Pleased to meet you Erik! What will you be working with?"