View Single Post
Old 04-29-2011, 05:23 PM   #9 (permalink)
omnomnomRAWR
Slytherin
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kei Kobayashi
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ren'Ai McGuire
Environmental Protection
CARROTS! | 1/3 of the "oo" Trio | Directioner |Addy&JJ <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosiana Price View Post
Erik strolled towards his Department. He reached a huge majestic old wooden door with intricate designs, depicting various creatures that could be found in the wizarding world.

This is it, he thought. First day of work at the Ministry. Hope it will go well. He breathed deeply, pushed the great oak door open and walked through.

Once inside, his eyes couldn't believe what he was seeing. A big office with several small compartments intended for employees. Someone like me. The thought gave him an adrenaline rush. The long-awaited anxiety and excitement, perhaps. He then realized the office was... sort of deserted, except a group of ladies huddled together. He checked his watch. He was very early.

Knowing there was still so much time to spare, Erik strode to the bevy thinking it wise to make a few friends before starting out his work hours. Feeling slightly hungry, he took out an apple from his jacket, wiped it clean with his handkerchief and said in his most gentleman voice,

"Hello, ladies. Mind if I join you?" Erik gave them his award-winning smile. "I'm Erik Sophronia, by the way."
Ren'Ai looked up in shock. She blinked, and sat down, putting her head down slightly, taking out her ponytail to let her hair cover her face. She looked up at this Erik person through thick lashes. "Ren'Ai Kirai. You can join them. I was never really a part of it. But nice to meet you, anyways" she said softly, looking at her photographs.