View Single Post
Old 04-29-2011, 03:30 PM   #8 (permalink)
Rosiana Price
Slytherin
Firecrab

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Elizabeth Nyx Woods
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Vasilios Alcander Erik Sophronia
Magical Creatures

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilyLunaGinnyPotter View Post
Lucy walked into the Creatures work cubicles. EEEK. New job. She was the only one there at the moment but who cared. It meant she could pick the good cubicle. Lucy walked around, humming lightly, until she came across a cubicle that seemed...well...good enough. She sat down in the chair and pulled out parchment and inkwells and quills. Now...she had to

Wait?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dracosgurl View Post
Ren'Ai walked into the room, eyes flicking back and forth nervously. Thank Kami that only one other person was in the room. She searched for a good cubcle in her division section and sat down quietly. Her cubicle was rather close the only other occupied cubicle at the moment. She began digging through the small handbag she had brought. She pulled out a pictureframe set with four pictures. Sh smiled and set it to the side. A larger photograph of her god sister was next. Finally she pulled out anold black and white wedding photograph. Her parents. Ren'Ai sighed contentedly and smiled.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
Clarissa walked into the Creatures cubicle area. It was the first day on her new job and she had to find her desk and get settled in. Her vibrant red hair was pulled back into a loose knot. Around her neck she had a multicolored scarf to make the plain ministry robes a little more colourful. As she rounded a few cubicles she saw two other women already finding their places. "Hi I'm Clarissa Stimpson! And you two are?" she greeted them both as she searched for the cubicle or desk that had her name on it. After a nice meet and greet with the two ladies she was going to go down the corridor and see if Ms Radley was in to get her first cases.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugglemad View Post
Katalin walked into the work cubicles which looked better than the last time she saw it, she saw some other people looking for their desks. She walked towards them and said "Hello, I am Katalin Starr, I am a junior pest advisor!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by dracosgurl View Post
Ren'Ai looked up when two women came in and spoke. She blinked and glanced around. All seemed well. It's just the paranoia she thought to herself. She stood up to address them. "Hello. I am Ren'Ai Kirai, and I am a Spirit Liaison Junior Officer. Pleased to meet you" she sat down and looked at her cubicle and realized what was missing. She sighed heavily and dug through her bag to pull out a picture of her god-sister, her boyfriend, his step-brother, and Ren'Ai. Ren'Ai smiled and waited for directions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilyLunaGinnyPotter View Post
Lucy stood up and reached out a hand. "Lucy Parrish. Officer for Import and Export of Magical Creatures." She smiled and after shaking the woman's hand she sat back down and sighed. 'Junior Pest advisor?' Lucy thought as she smiled at Katalin Starr. 'How odd...Eh. Maybe when houses get infested they go to her?' Lu sat back down. Her cubicle was so bare but she really had nothing to put in it. One woman was putting up pictures but Lu didn't have any pictures. Ah well. She gave a small sigh. Maybe she could quickly go to the Breakroom and get a coffée then go to Ms. Radley about her first case? Mmmm....yes, a mocha would be great to get her going.
Erik strolled towards his Department. He reached a huge majestic old wooden door with intricate designs, depicting various creatures that could be found in the wizarding world.

This is it, he thought. First day of work at the Ministry. Hope it will go well. He breathed deeply, pushed the great oak door open and walked through.

Once inside, his eyes couldn't believe what he was seeing. A big office with several small compartments intended for employees. Someone like me. The thought gave him an adrenaline rush. The long-awaited anxiety and excitement, perhaps. He then realized the office was... sort of deserted, except a group of ladies huddled together. He checked his watch. He was very early.

Knowing there was still so much time to spare, Erik strode to the bevy thinking it wise to make a few friends before starting out his work hours. Feeling slightly hungry, he took out an apple from his jacket, wiped it clean with his handkerchief and said in his most gentleman voice,

"Hello, ladies. Mind if I join you?" Erik gave them his award-winning smile. "I'm Erik Sophronia, by the way."