View Single Post
Old 04-29-2011, 01:17 AM   #18 (permalink)
Holmesian Feline

MO & DMLE
Chimaera

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Celeste Gert
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nadia Atreyu-Rehman
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Simon Spencer Bennett
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Noah Bennett
Minister's Office
x8 x8
Toothless - Napoleon of Crime - Gryffinclaw - Owl Emissary - Pirate Auror - DoctorDonna

Quote:
Originally Posted by EquestrianGal88 View Post
Frida again raised her brow even higher, "I can tell." She fought the urge to laugh. "He just might if you're feeling rather unlucky today. Of course I can always just send him a quick post if you'd prefer." Malachi wasn't a very largely built man, in fact, he was rather scrawny, but that was fine with Frida.

"Good point there." Frida agreed. "My team was called out an awful lot when muggles saw too much." And too much usually meant 'anything at all'. "Ah well...this time'll be different then won't it?" More FUN surely.
"Nope today's a good day. I'll just behave from now on," Gavin replied with a smile. "Uh huh most certainly. And who knows...we may get to be paired up every now and again," he mused thinking how they technically worked both sides of the coin in dealing with memories. He bit back a laugh at the looke Frida gave to the newbie glad for the distraction for he other department members.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilyMalfoy View Post
Charlotte smiled at the first person to acknowledge her. "Thank you," she said to his welcome. "Over there," she waved her hand toward the general direction of the purple clusters. "I am a charms task force agent." Then she realized that he had not introduced himself yet. "And you are...?"
"So sorry missed that step. Gavin McNally, reminicator," Gavin introduced, following her wave to the purple desks with just a touch of emotion. "Formerly of the Charms Task Force," he added trying not to sound down. He had thought hard on the transfer and he didn't regret it, just mixed blessings.