View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 11:56 PM   #16 (permalink)
EquestrianGal88
Slytherin

SS100 Triumphant
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rayna C. Thorne
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Astara S. Hornebolt (Ash)
♥My Very 1st Tag | ~Filofax:Forever~ | ~Evil Slythie~ | Chris' Caretaker♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macavity View Post
"What....?" Gavin asked all innocent like as she repeated his choice of endearments catching himself in realization. "Sorry, Tasha's been rubbing off on me. "Malachi's not gonna pop up and be annoyed at me is he?" he mused with a touch of jest seeing as he knew how the older man indeed was and not a violent one at that.

"True...let em correct myself. Use yes...." he said motioning with one had for emphasize. "Get out of the office much...no," he added motioning with the other hand. Gavin tended to be the one staying behind whenever Tasha, Dan or Frida and their divisions needed to go out on a call. "Actually got pulled into a case by the Hogwarts headmaster at the Borr Party," he remarked in rememberance.
Frida again raised her brow even higher, "I can tell." She fought the urge to laugh. "He just might if you're feeling rather unlucky today. Of course I can always just send him a quick post if you'd prefer." Malachi wasn't a very largely built man, in fact, he was rather scrawny, but that was fine with Frida.

"Good point there." Frida agreed. "My team was called out an awful lot when muggles saw too much." And too much usually meant 'anything at all'. "Ah well...this time'll be different then won't it?" More FUN surely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon_star View Post
"Pleasure to meet you too." Emerald said. "Training? Umm...no, not really." She admitted it. But was she suppose to? "Uhhh...am I suppose to train or something?" She was a bit confused. They never told her to train or anything. Just go in to the work area and meet some new people.

Oooh! Candy!

Emerald reached for them before she realized. "Umm...are we allowed to have these?" Say yes. Say yes. Say yes.
Frida took on a deer in the headlights stare for a brief moment. So Emerald hadn't received any training yet? Well, that just wouldn't do at all. Imagine the trouble it could cause if the proper memory wasn't removed, or part of a one remained intact? "It's required that Obliviators are trained prior to performing any charms while on call. Healers don't just show up after leaving school and expect to treat people right?" 'Unless they wanted the hospital to face a massive lawsuit...or be fired or fined and imprisoned for misrepresentation and possibly fraud.' She offered an encouraging smile, "I'll have to take you to the training room in a bit." Thank goodness there was an actual room for that sort of thing now. No more distractions, and plenty of working space.

Caught somewhat off-guard by Emmy's sudden action, Frida blinked a couple times. "I--yes, you may have one." Slight emphasis on the word 'one'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilyMalfoy View Post
Charlotte was both excited and nervous. Excited because today she was starting her job at the Ministry. Nervous because today she was starting her new job at the Ministry. She was glad she had gotten a job she would probably enjoy; Charlotte loved Charms. She was looking forward to starting; but she was also nervous, as previously stated. When she walked in to the room Char saw that there were already a few people in the room. She smiled shyly at them. "Hello," Charlotte said to them. "My name is Charlotte Reynolds."
Ah, another newcomer. This was already proving to be an active day...although, of course, it was normal work hours again. "Good morning." Frida said kindly with another smile, "Frida Brown." She extended her hand to shake, "Senior Obliviator. Welcome to Accidents and Catastrophes."