View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 12:43 AM   #9 (permalink)
GoldenSnake

Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arielle (Ari) Wedgwood
First Year

Diagon Alley Employee:
Morgan Kruz
Daily Prophet Photojournalist
A ship in harbor is safe — but that is not what ships are built for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EquestrianGal88 View Post
"Mhm." Frida agreed quietly. In all honesty, that rodent incident was pretty amusing...even now it made her smile.

'Since WHEN!?' Frida thought so loudly she was surprised nobody else could hear it. Her jaw slackened a little bit and she set the employee list down on the desktop in front of her. "Why didn't you TELL me?" Okay, so maybe it wasn't really her business...oh wait, yes it was. She was working with Gavin now, in the same division. It wasn't like he was off in a seperate area doing a different case or something. "How long have you known this? Has Tasha kept it a secret as well?" Badgering the man might help get some answers. Or he could freeze up and not say anything....Grrrr.

Frida gazed up as another employee walked into the room, and like Frida and Gavin, took a seat within the blue cluster. 'Hmm.' Frida peered down at the employee list again as the newcomer began to jot something down or whatnot.
Her pale eyes skimmed over the list, but there were a couple names Frida did not recognize...so one must belong to this new girl. "Good morning." Frida said politely to the woman and extended her right hand in greeting. "I'm Frida Brown, Senior Obliviator." 'Level Three, Accidents and Catastrophes...' Good thing she remembered to not say that bit aloud.
Emmy looked up at an employee walked over to her and began to introduce herself. She gave a smile and said, "Hi, I'm Emerald Skye, but just call me Emmy for short." And what her occupation's way easier to remember than her last one. "I work in the obliviator's headquarters, as an obliviator." she added. "I transfered from Department of Magical Creatures." Emerald does not want to say the full department name.

She then noticed her silly doodles and hastily put them away.