View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 12:25 AM   #8 (permalink)
EquestrianGal88
Slytherin

SS100 Triumphant
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rayna C. Thorne
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Astara S. Hornebolt (Ash)
♥My Very 1st Tag | ~Filofax:Forever~ | ~Evil Slythie~ | Chris' Caretaker♥

"Mhm." Frida agreed quietly. In all honesty, that rodent incident was pretty amusing...even now it made her smile.

'Since WHEN!?' Frida thought so loudly she was surprised nobody else could hear it. Her jaw slackened a little bit and she set the employee list down on the desktop in front of her. "Why didn't you TELL me?" Okay, so maybe it wasn't really her business...oh wait, yes it was. She was working with Gavin now, in the same division. It wasn't like he was off in a seperate area doing a different case or something. "How long have you known this? Has Tasha kept it a secret as well?" Badgering the man might help get some answers. Or he could freeze up and not say anything....Grrrr.

Frida gazed up as another employee walked into the room, and like Frida and Gavin, took a seat within the blue cluster. 'Hmm.' Frida peered down at the employee list again as the newcomer began to jot something down or whatnot.
Her pale eyes skimmed over the list, but there were a couple names Frida did not recognize...so one must belong to this new girl. "Good morning." Frida said politely to the woman and extended her right hand in greeting. "I'm Frida Brown, Senior Obliviator." 'Level Three, Accidents and Catastrophes...' Good thing she remembered to not say that bit aloud.