View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 12:09 AM   #4 (permalink)
ArianaBlack
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Laini Gracae-Ryans
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

Quote:
Originally Posted by CassiopeiaAKTF View Post
Aedan had been wanting to introduce himself for some time now, but everytime he walked passed the office he didn't go in. Maybe he was a bit nervous and didn't want to enter alone?

He walked towards the office of his boss again and saw, to his delight, that another male was standing in front of the door too. He looked as the man was checking his reflection in a ..very handy mirror.. hmm he needed to buy one too. The one he was using was sooo tiny and , old fashioned. He took a deep sigh and stepped forward. "Good day, sir." he said with a smile. "Are you also going in to introduce yourself?" Aedan asked and nodded towards the door. He turned his head back at the other male and held his hand out. "I'm Katharos by the way, Aedan Katharos, i'm a new employee here..."
Blake turned around at the sound of footsteps. He quickly stuffed his mirror back into his pockets as the man got closer. Oooh someone else is here! "Right back at you." Blake tried to ease some tension. This guy was very formal in introducing himself... Blake sent a charming smile toward the man and reached is arm out to give Katharos a firm handshake. "The name's Blake, Blake Evergreen."

The twenty-three year old nodded his head, "Yeah, I thought it would be nice to introduce myself. Really?!?! Your first day too?" He was relieved to find out that someone else was new as well.

You are Lemon!