View Single Post
Old 04-27-2011, 07:25 PM   #5 (permalink)
EquestrianGal88
Slytherin

SS100 Triumphant
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rayna C. Thorne
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Astara S. Hornebolt (Ash)
♥My Very 1st Tag | ~Filofax:Forever~ | ~Evil Slythie~ | Chris' Caretaker♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macavity View Post
"Shuuuu you know as well as I do how quickly that can change in an instant especially in this department," he replied with a laugh. The man turning in his chair and leaning back casually since they were the only ones there already. "Its nice enough...at least no bright orange and neon pink desks," he commented with a shrug. Gavin continued to watch her absently as she moved to settle stuff on her desk wondering if he should say anything or let her figure stuff out on her own.

"What would you do if I did....erase my memory?" he asked with a raised eyebrow hiding the amusement of his surprising news. "Cause that might be bad seeing as I can't exactly implant a new memory into my own head."
"Flood waters you mean? Or perhaps a lethal threat controlling a muggle? Either one could break the silence quite easily." Frida added as she took out a photograph of herself, her husband, and her daughter sitting in their garden together. She set it up on the right side of her divider.

"I'm afraid I might have to, Gavin. Comes with the job I'm afraid." She flicked her wand and two small wire bins appeared. One had the word 'In', while the other had the word 'Out' labeled on the front of them. 'Can't implant a new memory into his own head. What a silly man.' Frida chuckled a tiny bit and added, "That'd be a great trick if you could, Gavin." She found a list of Level Three employees located in the first drawer of her desk and began to flip through it...firstly taking a peek at the 'Blue' employees. Spotting a VERY familiar name, Frida looked up at Gavin, then to the paper again, then at Gavin, then the paper...though she remained quiet. 'But...this must be a mistake...surely...?' Hmm.

Last edited by EquestrianGal88; 04-27-2011 at 07:28 PM. Reason: xP