View Single Post
Old 04-27-2011, 07:08 PM   #4 (permalink)
Holmesian Feline

MO & DMLE
Chimaera

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Celeste Gert
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nadia Atreyu-Rehman
Gryffindor
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Simon Spencer Bennett
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Noah Bennett
Minister's Office
x8 x8
Toothless - Napoleon of Crime - Gryffinclaw - Owl Emissary - Pirate Auror - DoctorDonna

Gavin looked back up as he heard the door open, smiling as he spotted Frida pause herself inside the new digs. As a fellow long term department member she was also bound to remember all the previous changes they had been through as well as the disasters they had faced in the old digs. "Good morning," he greeted with a smile.

"Shuuuu you know as well as I do how quickly that can change in an instant especially in this department," he replied with a laugh. The man turning in his chair and leaning back casually since they were the only ones there already. "Its nice enough...at least no bright orange and neon pink desks," he commented with a shrug. Gavin continued to watch her absently as she moved to settle stuff on her desk wondering if he should say anything or let her figure stuff out on her own.

"What would you do if I did....erase my memory?" he asked with a raised eyebrow hiding the amusement of his surprising news. "Cause that might be bad seeing as I can't exactly implant a new memory into my own head."