View Single Post
Old 04-27-2011, 08:53 AM   #21 (permalink)
TeafortheSoul
Formerly: Tegz
Dark Force Defense League

DERP & DMT
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
???
Ravenclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ronnie Thurkell
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Jarsdel
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Calyx Morgan-Bott
Ecological Protection

x12 x12
lives in a hobbit hole || Ern and Touz's Nuzzle || roflysst || looking at a seed packet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinky View Post
"Yeah. I have never met one I was too keen on though," he said in his drawl as he shot a naughty little wink at Muriel when Van wasn't looking. Heh.

Okay. Dreams mended. With duct tape and glue and such, but you know. It was all better. Smiling a bit he nodded his head. That was all he NEEDED to do.

"Same MO then? This makes me so happy... I could burp up rainbows," he said dryly and in a low mutter.

"Might be a first." Pause. "This is me giving the guy the benefit of the doubt for Lily's sake. They're friends." He wasn't entirely sure he trusted his girlfriend's taste as far as friends went. Though Lexi Carlton had been okay he supposed.

"Yes and no. I'm beginning to think... theres a couple seperate cases going on here. The trick is picking out the ones that are linked. We'll chat on it later." Yeah after Damien had got B1 over here settled in, and B2 if the kid showed up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hera View Post
Feeling a bit silly Emily smiled, "Of course... Evander", she said. Quickly she made a mental note: Not at Hogwarts........................
Still she did think she was just ebing respectful. No matter, the more relaxed, casual approach was comfortable. This would after all... be her new home (more or less).

"Its alright, you'll know when the whole Mr. thing is more appropriate. Usually if you're trying to make some kind of sarcastic point." Wink. "Or something like that... Miss Browne."

Okay he was messing with her a bit, but seriously, Evander was good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverTiger View Post
The new setup had hardly caused much of a reaction from Dorian as he'd arrived that morning. Probably earlier than most, but he'd been too occupied to sleep. The nightmares, thankfully, hadn't been back ever since the last owl he'd sent to Italy, but the other goings-on had kept his mind working. Not in the least certain notices that had appeared, regarding changes on level one. As long as it didn't filter down here, he'd be fine, and he had faith MLE could withstand anything thrown at them anyhow.

Slipping out for an espresso, he found himself returning to hear the question to Laurie from Evander and regarded the man for a moment. "Morning," he finally said, nodding at the others as he noted the young one then took a sip from his coffee cup. They got younger every year, or perhaps he was finally catching up to his age. Watchmen wouldn't let him get entirely old, though, and the graphic novel was safely back in his desk drawer like it had been before the Ministry overhaul. "Warn me before that happens," he said dryly to Damien as the auror spoke of burping up rainbows. Even hypothetically, that was just entirely too bizarre.

"Dorian." Another coffee fiend. It was a MLE thing apparently. Especially for the older ones.

"It'd make a good distraction, this rainbows business." Operation Burps and Rainbows. Mental note.

... the caffeine was getting to him. Clearly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinn-O-Bun View Post
Laurie turned to Evander and nodded, "Have you seen the load of casework that came across my desk practically over night?" Seriously...she never understood why they arrested every little person who committed a crime. It wasn't like she was going to prosecute them all. Deciding to give her eyes a break she closed the folder and ran her hand over her eyes tiredly, "No, not yet. Though I've been down getting coffee and looking over these for awhile."

"Orders are orders, Laurie." Evander smiled bitterly. Yeah. New legislation, new leadership, it meant that anyone getting in the way of the cult was getting arrested right along side those cult members that they could actually pin with a crime.

Snakey blighters, it was hard to make anything stick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McFeisty View Post
"Morning, everyone" Alicia smiled as she walked into the room her blond hair pulled back into a clean pony tail - something easy. She looked around the reception area, a soft smile on her lips.

"Hello Damien," she smiled as he was one of the only people she'd met at the party for Berty Borr months before, she was trying to be nice - even though she was especially nervous at the moment. She rubbed the back of her neck nervously as she took a sip of her coffee it was almost too scalding to drink but she didn't mind she liked that.

When she heard the girl infront of her introduce herself as a new person she smiled, "Hi Emily? Nice to meet you, I'm Alicia Devereaux new Ministry Jurisprudent within Wizengamot"

Evander nodded in an absent kind of greeting. The day was getting on and... well. He had an interview.

One he wasn't entirely sure he was looking forward to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saiai View Post
And it was time to get to work, again. Man he wished he could be sleeping in, but as a new employee, at least of this department, it would not do to make a bad impression. And in his mind being late meant you were giving a bad impression.

Walking into the reception area Skander noticed a few people were standing around and talking, obviously he wasn't late then. He was just in time to hear someone introduce themselves as the ministry jurisprudent, which if he remembered correctly would mean that he would need to work closely with the woman. Therefore he should at least say hello to these people.

"Morning all," Skander said as he neared the group.

"Morning." Van nodded at the transfer. A gooder. He had hopes for the guy.

"If you'll all excuse me."

Evander yawned and headed past them, to his office.

Something stronger than coffee would be GOOD right about now.

love is like a letter wrote :: and life is like an envelope
be careful who you give it to :: they might not give it back to you