View Single Post
Old 04-27-2011, 08:15 AM   #17 (permalink)
Erindipity

DMT
Mountain Troll

x8

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverTiger View Post
"Warn me before that happens," he said dryly to Damien as the auror spoke of burping up rainbows. Even hypothetically, that was just entirely too bizarre.
Damien gave a snort and shook his head at Dorian. Did he take that literally? You know... perhaps there was a charm or something... he would be looking into it. "I will be sure to let you know," he said with a pleased grin. Hehee. 'Cause when he figured out how to do it... he was going to show everyone. All the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinn-O-Bun View Post
She looked at Damien and simply raised her eyebrow, "Nice to see you too Damien." She could still see he was a bit bitter about her criticisms on his work. Oh well. He annoyed her anyway because he thought he knew everything.

Smiling at the girl she held out her hand, "I'm sorry. I'm Laurie Henderson, Wizarding Director of Prosecution." Yup PROMOTION! It still made her grin slightly.
Damien chewed the inside of his cheek and nodded his head. Yep. Lovely to see her. NOT. All of her little quips about him not doing things right... had clearly been her own jealousy that he was better than her at something she was convinced she knew everything about. Hehe. Head Auror over here. Clearly he had done SOMETHING right.

Oh man and she was pretentious... the whole title. Pffft. Nevermind that he had JUST done the same thing. Hehe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McFiesty
"Hello Damien," she smiled as he was one of the only people she'd met at the party for Berty Borr months before, she was trying to be nice - even though she was especially nervous at the moment. She rubbed the back of her neck nervously as she took a sip of her coffee it was almost too scalding to drink but she didn't mind she liked that.
Oh and this one too. He wasn't SURE about her. Smiling slightly he tipped his hat at her, though. "Morning." He did not remember... good thing she said her name.

And into the vault it went. He would remember it now. Probably.