View Single Post
Old 04-27-2011, 07:30 AM   #10 (permalink)
TeafortheSoul
Formerly: Tegz
Dark Force Defense League

DERP & DMT
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
???
Ravenclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ronnie Thurkell
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Jarsdel
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Calyx Morgan-Bott
Ecological Protection

x12 x12
Default Hehe well. Yeti's = canon
lives in a hobbit hole || Ern and Touz's Nuzzle || roflysst || looking at a seed packet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinky View Post
Damien looked at Van and nodded his head. "Yeah. Like he would have rathered he hadn't needed us around then... Yeah. I got you," he said with a bit of MEH in his voice. He, for one, did not like being judged. Ever. It made him uncomfortable. Made him feel staunched and such... and being a free spirit like he was; that was not a good thing. Ever.

He gave a derisive sort of snort and shook his head in disgust. NO WONDER! "Well that explains it all actually... most tightly wound, self righteous group of people I have ever met in my life, the ITF," he said with a hearty tone.

Oh. Cue a quirked eyebrow. Casting a glance at Muriel he smiled. And a tip of the hat to her. Mhm. Then... his dreams were dashed. "Dream killer," he muttered and put on a pouty face.

"Well I do enjoy frying things. What you got in store for us, Chief?"

"Still, I suppose we might learn a thing or two from them as a whole, and its their problem if they aren't willing to do the same." Van mused, sparing a nod for Muriel.

"Don't worry," Van commented dryly, "If Tate wants an auror, I'll send him you." And he could take along his little duckies to get their feet wet.

"More of the same." Grunt. "Kidnappings, break-ins, a couple of possible murders." You know, nothing out of the ordinary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hera View Post
Jackpot! yep she was definately in the right place. And by stroke of genius she had managed to run into the two most important people in her division. Brilliant.
"Pleased to meet you", she said shaking his hand vigorously.

She looked over his shoulders at her Department Head... Mr Evander Bole. She had heard so much about him- of course, but seeing him in person was... certainly an experience.
"Mr Bole", she said nodding her head respectfully.

Very suddenly the fact that she was employed at the Ministry and that she was a YATI trainee began to sink in. It had seemed like a dream until this point, and now it was VERY real... and very exciting. Grinning, Emily couldn't wait to see what happened next. She wondered what her training schedule was going to be like. No doubt it would be intense.

Being the other one, this would have to be Emily Browne. Van nodded in greeting but grinned at her.

"You can call me Evander, you're not at Hogwarts any more, Emily."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinn-O-Bun View Post
Laurie walked into the office with her heels clacking against the tile floor. Looking up from her stack of folders in her hand which she'd been reading the first one intently she stopped just in time to keep herself from running into the group standing in her path. "Good morning everyone," she said though it was pretty obvious she had been there a good while already.

"Working hard I see." Van said by way of greeting, having heard Laurie coming before seeing her. She was certainly deserving of her promotion. "Anyone else here yet?" You never knew with those lawyer types, he wouldn't be surprised if some of them slept in the courtrooms.

love is like a letter wrote :: and life is like an envelope
be careful who you give it to :: they might not give it back to you