View Single Post
Old 04-27-2011, 04:21 AM   #8 (permalink)
TeafortheSoul
Formerly: Tegz
Dark Force Defense League

DERP & DMT
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
???
Ravenclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ronnie Thurkell
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Jarsdel
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Calyx Morgan-Bott
Ecological Protection

x12 x12
lives in a hobbit hole || Ern and Touz's Nuzzle || roflysst || looking at a seed packet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinky View Post
Yeah. Yeah. He should. It was REALLY early though. And that kid was almost too happy for Damien to stomach that early in the morning. So after a few customary grunts and such he had left out.

Giving Van a nod/shrug combo he looked at the portraits they were passing... until...

Damien broke out in a grin at this. "You know I get the prophet. I am thoroughly intrigued by this ship business. It's an old schooner, yeah? I would love for the babysitter to let us out there and check things out. I mean... that Headmaster dude," Damien chattered on.
"I got the distinct impression that Tate was judging us when we were there, didn't you?" Overblown babysitter had no right to pass judgment on them. And EVANDER wasn't even an auror.

"He's former ITF." That explained a lot. Some of the ITF were great, mostly the ones that came from Hit Wizard or Auror backgrounds, but the others, whew boy did THEY come with a trumped up idea of themselves, particularly if they thought - if they were deluded- that their training was somehow better.

There'd be no chance of Evander joining Yeti-Watchers-R-Us thats for sure. Pshh.

"As much as I know you'd love to go explore the thing, we've got bigger fish to fry." He downed his coffee and banished the cup as theypassed the bathrooms and arrived at the reception

love is like a letter wrote :: and life is like an envelope
be careful who you give it to :: they might not give it back to you