View Single Post
Old 04-27-2011, 03:49 AM   #5 (permalink)
purple·myst
Hufflepuff
Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Oliver Dominic Evans
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Temperance Gray
I'm.defying.gravity | true north strong and free | thumpity-thump-thump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Lissy Lou View Post
Hmm. Well, it seemed like the stairs here didn't lead anywhere. Or at least, not anywhere that interested him. Maybe it was time to head back. He turned on his heel, straightened his glasses and started to descend, wondering where he should head to next. Maybe he'd go see if any of his old Spirit Division co-workers were still there. Probably not, it'd been years since he'd been there but it didn't hurt to try, right?

As he walked down, he stopped abruptly when he saw that someone else was on the narrow staircase as well. He gripped the railing to stop himself from falling, since she'd seemingly popped out of nowhere and startled him just a bit.

"Oh! Sorry, didn't see you...almost walked right into you!" he chuckled. Haha. Him. Not seeing. With his glasses. How ironic.
In her newly awakened state Tempy was aware of the fact that someone was right in front of her.

The man looked to be around the same age as her, but she could never be sure. She was bad at that sort of thing.

"Don't worry about it,"
she said. "I wasn't paying much attention myself," she said almost apologetically. "Do you know where this staircase leads?" She asked him, she was still pondering that thought herself. She hadn't ever been here, at least not when she was fully awake.

IT JUST KEEPS DRAGGING ME BACK IN