View Single Post
Old 04-27-2011, 03:44 AM   #4 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by purple·myst View Post
Temperance couldn't say that this was her best day ever. She was so tired from lack of sleep that at first, she'd gone up the lifts, realized she had forgotten something, and then come down on the lifts again. Only to realize she hadn't actually forgotten a thing.

So she had found her self wandering. Barely able to keep her eyes open. She'd pushed through an entry, not paying attention and had found herself on a set of stairs.

There were STAIRS in the Ministry? Really? When had this happened. Needless to say, it woke her up. Now that she was here she may as well see where it was going to lead her. After all, she was extremely early for work, having gotten no sleep.
Hmm. Well, it seemed like the stairs here didn't lead anywhere. Or at least, not anywhere that interested him. Maybe it was time to head back. He turned on his heel, straightened his glasses and started to descend, wondering where he should head to next. Maybe he'd go see if any of his old Spirit Division co-workers were still there. Probably not, it'd been years since he'd been there but it didn't hurt to try, right?

As he walked down, he stopped abruptly when he saw that someone else was on the narrow staircase as well. He gripped the railing to stop himself from falling, since she'd seemingly popped out of nowhere and startled him just a bit.

"Oh! Sorry, didn't see you...almost walked right into you!" he chuckled. Haha. Him. Not seeing. With his glasses. How ironic.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid