View Single Post
Old 04-27-2011, 03:42 AM   #5 (permalink)
TeafortheSoul
Formerly: Tegz
Dark Force Defense League

DERP & DMT
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
???
Ravenclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ronnie Thurkell
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Jarsdel
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Calyx Morgan-Bott
Ecological Protection

x12 x12
lives in a hobbit hole || Ern and Touz's Nuzzle || roflysst || looking at a seed packet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinky View Post
Oh lovely. Gone choke on coffee in the foyer. Damien narrowed his eyes for a second and then sighed.

"Yeah. He is. And kind of... wearing rose colored glasses. Which is terrible. I will fix him up though. Reminds me a lot of myself at that age. I think... it's hard to remember that far back, really," he said with a chuckle. He was funneh sometimes.

"Not a clue actually. I probably should have asked, yeah? I am trying to teach him to be... more something," Damien grumbled and sipped at his coffee some more.

"Seems to me, you should know where your team should be at all times." Evander commented in what wasn't quite his Dept. Head voice. To early, not enough coffee to be completely serious about it. He winked at Damien. "Bloody hell, at that age I can't imagine you at all. You probably would have been a Gryffindor yourself."

Thoughtful pause.

"Or a Hufflepuff perhaps. Here, you heard about that ship?" He figured the idea would appeal to his friend. He absently greeted a few of the portraits as they sauntered by.

love is like a letter wrote :: and life is like an envelope
be careful who you give it to :: they might not give it back to you