View Single Post
Old 04-10-2011, 05:02 AM

Post Videos: Deathly Hallows: Part I Golden Snitch, Privet Drive, Malfoy Manor on-set look

Harry Potter: the Quest updated with three new Maximum Movie Mode clips from the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I Blu-ray triple-play. In one, producer David Heyman explained how it was cheaper to recreate Privet Drive at Leavesden Studios rather than renting out an entire neighbourhood for a few days; Jason Isaacs reminded viewers of the significance of the Golden Snitch Dumbledore left Harry in the penultimate film; and production designer Stuart Craig noted that a lot of Malfoy Manor's muscular architecture came from the classic film Citizen Kane and Hardwick Hall in Derbyshire, England. Those can be viewed here.

The Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I Blu-ray and DVD sets, out on April 11, 2011 in the U.K. and April 15, 2011 in the U.S., can be pre-ordered on the WB Shop or Amazon at the links below. A list of international dates for the DVD's release can be found here.

US Deathly Hallows 1-disc DVD | US Deathly Hallows 1-disc Blu-ray | US Deathly Hallows 2-pack collector's set | US Deathly Hallows 2-disc DVD SE | US Deathly Hallows 3-disc Triple Play DVD/Blu-ray
UK Deathly Hallows 2-disc DVD | UK Deathly Hallows 3-disc Triple play DVD/Blu-ray | UK Deathly Hallows 3-disc Limited Edition Triple Play Steelbook