View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 03:10 PM   #104 (permalink)
Ladybug

Graphorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Enya Mayberry
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bradley "Brad" Wills.
Accidents & Catastrophes
Workaholic || HOGwart | iloveyou. || SnowQueenEviee.

I realise i said i was going to post more then one point of view like before but i havn't had time to actually write recently so i'm posting just the one which was suppose to actually be in my last chapter. Enjoy! And thank you Maura!

I clutched the books to my chest as I walked down the corridor; I had just been to the library and picked up something to read. I needed something to pass the time as I waited to see who would partake of the wizard’s games. Not me certainly, I didn't want anything else to worry about, there were plenty of people to enter instead of me. Another thought in my mind that morning was Fred, and how he actually was different then George. Though they had the same taste in pranks, they were, in fact, very different people. I smiled at the thought of some of their better pranks; they had always made me laugh even if I didn't let on.

I turned the corner to find the temporary Headmistress walking briskly towards me. I stopped and waited for her to walk past but instead she stopped in front of me.

"Professor" I said politely trying to get past her instead.

"Ah Miss, Johnson. Just the person I was looking for," she said crisply.

"Professor?" I asked, clearly interested. I stopped trying to get around her and stared at her.

"If I’m correct you will not be entering the wizard games this year?" She asked me, I nodded and she carried on, "Then I would like you to stand in to judge. We seem to be a judge short and I and my fellow Professors felt it would benefit to have a student judge as well. To keep the score even," She explained to me. I was shocked, a judge? But I didn't know how to, and…Didn't the Professors always judge, wasn't it like a tradition or something? I asked myself as I stared at the Professor. I didn't realize I had my mouth open until the Professor said;

"Close your mouth Miss Johnson, it's very unladylike." I snapped my mouth closed and swallowed.

"I...Uh...Wouldn’t know how to judge, Professor," I admitted, hanging my head.

"Nonsense, it's quite easy and you have the other three Judges to help you when you’re stuck." I swallowed again, not sure whether I should take the offer or not. I took the first and said smiling lightly,

"Okay, I’ll give it a try" I looked up.

"Excellent, There is a meeting tomorrow night in the Professor's lounge for all judges. I expect to see you there. 8pm sharp." I nodded at the instructions, my mind whirling at all the information. It was just too much and yet I was excited at the same time! I couldn’t wait all of a sudden.

"Thank you" I said before walking away. I just couldn't wait to tell George, he was going to be thrilled I knew it! I quickened my pace down the staircase and towards the Great Hall, where I knew he would be. I was pretty hungry and glad I was going that way. Just as I stepped off the last stone step, I saw Ron storm out of the Great Hall, red in the face.

"Ron..." I called out but he stormed off up the stairs; I watched him go. A few moments later, Hermione ran out of the hall, clearly upset, and it clicked into place - yet another fight.

"Where's Ron?" Hermione asked, her voice wobbling; I pointed upstairs and watched her too run away. Sigh, young love, I thought with a smile and walked happily into the Great Hall - nothing was going to destroy my excitement.

It didn't take me long to find George; he was with Jordan and they were yet again whispering together, no doubt coming up with a new prank. I slid into the seat next to him as he quickly finished up the conversation. I guess he didn't want me to know what they talking about. I stared at him for a few moments before launching into my good news.

"Guess what?" I asked happily.

"What?" He asked, biting into his half eaten food. I pulled a plate of food my way also and took a bite.

"Guess who's going to be the fourth judge in the Wizard Games?" I asked him, hardly able to keep in my excitement.

"…Winky?" He guessed randomly, clearly not that interested. I sighed.

"No! Guess again," I said, smiling a bright smile.

"Who then?" He asked, clearly bored with the game. He still wasn't looking at me, but at his food, which he was slowly eating.

"Me!" I cried, bouncing up and down. I was so happy, happier than before, when I had first been told. George put his fork down and looked at me like he didn't believe me.

"I know hard to believe but it's true, Professor McGonagall asked me just now. I’m so excited" I said, rambling on and waving my hands around.

"Really? Wow! Congrats, Angela!" I heard George say.

"Thanks!" I said leaning forward giving him a kiss on the cheek and a hug. I immediately froze, completely surprised with myself. It was true that I’d wanted to kiss George for a long time, but I didn’t think I’d ever have to nerve to do it. George was clearly surprised as well.

"Sorry…" I said, going red.

"No worries," He replied, equally red in the face. I looked at my hands as he looked away. Jordan - who I had forgotten was still there - laughed however, slapping George on the back saying, "Just kiss her." I looked up as George turned to look at me.

"Err...” I managed to say before he slowly leaned forward and kissed me on the lips. Oh my. Our first kiss. It was awkward for a moment before we both relaxed and leaned further into the kiss. He gently pulled me closer to him on the bench, and I smiled beneath his lips, completely content.

___________________Look Who's Back.
Beware.