View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 06:28 AM   #12 (permalink)
Angie

DoM
Veela

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nerissa M. Tate
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Brighton H. Brown
Mysteries

x8
Wowza!

O p p u g n o
D is for Dangerous

The sound of their footsteps is faint, but it’s enough to alert me that someone is coming. In any other occasion, I’d have taken out my wand just in case it was a Slytherin looking for trouble, but I haven’t done my daily stalking of the Ravenclaw Quidditch team all alone.

“Are they trying to do the Transylvanian tackle?” One of the Weasley twins demands in a whisper.

“Yeah, but they keep punching each other.”

One of them hisses, “Cheating Ravenclaws.”

“It’s not cheating as long as they don’t actually make contact with their opponent’s nose,” I murmur quietly.

Both of them call me names I’m willing to ignore. Instead, I focus my attention on the seeker; she’s very small, which I suppose gives her some advantage. She also looks supremely bored as she holds the snitch in her hand.

“What’s her name?”

Twin to the left answers, “Cho Chang. She’s a fourth year, and does not like it when you point out her height—”

“Or lack thereof,” Twin to the right finishes. “Nasty little assaulting curse she used, right, George?”

“I reckon the benches around the courtyard have never looked the same ever since,” George says cheerfully.