View Single Post
Old 03-25-2011, 08:35 AM   #19 (permalink)
Ama

MLE
Werewolf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Tahir Kovac Khatri
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Payton J. McNiven
Ama!Nabs IS NAMED MINHO & Is SO Black Panther Right Now

c-r-u-c-i-o
Not My Chaperone

There was a plethora of dirty words dropping from Bellatrix’s mouth one after the other. Narcissa flinched and wrinkled her nose at each and at every one of them. Her blue eyes found the one of her cousin’s; they were the same gray blue of his older brother but she felt more at ease under their scrutiny than she had ever felt around Sirius Black. His dainty brows rose when Narcissa’s appearance suddenly hit him.

“Cissy,” he spoke softly but his words were drenched with worry. “What happened? I went mad looking for you. We all did.” He was distracted by a gurgling cry from Bellatrix who was clawing at the air in her rage.

“BABY REGGIE! YOU ARE NOT MY CHAPERONE!” roared Bellatrix but did not make any advances towards Regulus. Narcissa’s left brow raised a fraction of an inch. If she didn’t trust her sister to not harm her immediate family she would have worried that Bellatrix would Crucio their young cousin where he stood.

“Actually,” drawled Reggie, scratching his cheek with the point of his wand. “I am,” he finished almost sympathetically and smacked his lips. Bellatrix screamed and dragged Rodolphus with her to an undisclosed location.