View Single Post
Old 03-25-2011, 08:08 AM   #18 (permalink)
Ama

MLE
Werewolf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Tahir Kovac Khatri
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Payton J. McNiven
Ama!Nabs IS NAMED MINHO & Is SO Black Panther Right Now

r-e-l-a-s-h-i-o
Strict Orders

There was a moment of silence after Narcissa’s last exclamation. She was stubbornly glaring back at Rodolphus Lestrange and ignoring whatever self-inflicted damage was occurring to her lungs and heart for there was something sinister with the boy’s eyes. Narcissa was sure of this and now that she thought about the Dark magic that he could contain she didn’t feel sorry about slapping him.

“Brilliant, Cissy!” declared Bella, bringing her sister into a tight embrace. “You are a Black after all. Give him hell for me when I’m not there to do so.” Bellatrix cackled as she steamrolled into Rodolphus, wrapping her arms around him. “Roddy, do you want me to show you just how different my baby sister and I are?”

Narcissa flinched as red sparks zoomed by her. Bellatrix flew back several steps from Rodolphus and looked as perplexed as Narcissa felt.

“Sorry,” said a soft and low voice. Narcissa turned around to spot a younger and more feminine looking version of Sirius. The raven haired boy rubbed the back of his neck almost lazily but his scarlet cheeks let Narcissa know he was merely uncomfortable where he stood. “I’m on strict orders to not forgive inappropriate touching.”

Last edited by Ama; 03-25-2011 at 08:13 AM.